[RELEASE] [ESX] Documents

after opening a document, you can not cancel

Work great ! Thanks

1 Like

You have rename folder ā€œesx_documentsā€ ?

I just switched to esx_documents and it worked. thanks for the script that is cool. improves RP

1 Like

do not take on the job esx_lawyerjob

What document is this and what is its purpose

@Apostolos_Iatridis
Like a id card
Something like this

I thought so you were talking about an idcard. This would take a lot of customisation to work so unfortunately not easy.

when you give it to someone should show up as a item that would be interesting. so they can use it and it will show the item (I have not looked into this script fully unsure if you already have it)

No i decided it would get messy if it was an item, so the menu acts as a management platform the same time.

1 Like

are you able to remove the documents form a person ?

No you cant

1 Like

Thanks for getting script, there is just a little problem with the signature. We do not have signature

Hello! Coming from a serious roleplay background, this release is awesome! Mssive props to you for doing it.

Weā€™re currently running the esx-menu which weā€™ve customized to suit our theme, is there a way to insert your menu into that at all?

I havenā€™t worked with the esx menu so far thatā€™s why I picked the GUI plugin. Helps make get there fast. Unfortunately switching to the esx menu would take a lot of customization so no. Glad you enjoy it

Hi, I test your script on but old message as I tell you everything works after your help but now I have a problem when I install the script on my official server online when I press any categories the menu disappears and impossible to relaunch it put pars after a decor reco I did all well as you say and like on your tutorial would you have an idea? thanks in advance
@Apostolos_Iatridis

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

No worries at all, thought Iā€™d ask just in case.

Again, thank you for the epic mod, weā€™re going to be using this lots in my community!

1 Like

Quick question, If I want to create a new document, do I have to update the information anywhere other than the en locale? I cant find any other place to put document names

That is all you need to edit. As long as everything is done properly it works great just like that

I put this in and everything breaks

{
          headerTitle = "MEDICAL REPORT - REFUSAL OF TREATMENT",
          headerSubtitle = "Official report for refusal of treament by medical personal.",
          elements = {
            { label = "PATIENT FIRSTNAME", type = "input", value = "", can_be_emtpy = false },
            { label = "PATIENT LASTNAME", type = "input", value = "", can_be_emtpy = false },
            { label = "DATE DENIED", type = "input", value = "", can_be_empty = false },
            { label = "MEDICAL NOTES", type = "textarea", value = "THE AFOREMENTIONED CITIZEN HAS REFUSED TREATMENT BY MEDICAL PERSONAL.", can_be_emtpy = false },
          } 
        }
      },

1 Like