[RELEASE] [ESX] Documents

How can i show or copy ? There is no options

1 Like

on shaved documents i think in server!

The GUI gets frozen after doing a documentā€¦

I got an issue that itā€™s related with custom fonts. On my database iā€™ve set job grades in Greek and every time i sign a document, the first time that i sign it i can see the fonts being correctly set. But, as soon as i review my document, it changes to ??? - ??? . Iā€™ve tried addressing this in ways that i know but nothing worked. Anyone can point me to the right direction please?

Can I traduce it to spanish? (20char)

yes, got the same issue

same , how to fix it?

In order to use custom fonts you have to stream them first and load them in server. This has nothing to do with this script. In case you do however know how and load custom fonts to your server I provide a way in the script to use them. I will not provide support for adding custom fonts to fivem. Please refer to a proper guide about that. In one of the releases of fivem there was an explanation how to handle custom fonts. Look that up

Delete the resource?

Hello everyone; I have a question. How do I have to edit the files for the script to work with OneSync? At the moment I can do everything but the script does not find other players.

Iā€™ve been hunting, where can I go to add more departments other than police ?

Thanks,

Hey. After i submit just nothing happens. The menu closes and the saved documents are still empty

Something was not setup as intended or you have added a faulty document. Make sure you follow every step I mention and the database is setup properly.

Seemā€™d a cool resource but sadly after installing it and testing the menu freezeā€™s and there is no way of closing it so have to leave the server menu comeā€™s up okay but after opening the documents and closing it the main document menu stayā€™s on screen no errors come up on the logs or anything what i can see so donā€™t know why this would be happening the resource is maybe in need of an update or something. :slight_smile:

Make sure the resource is name ā€˜esx_documentsā€™

The database said:ā€œ
user access to the ā€˜essentialmodeā€™ database is prohibitedā€ when i try to copy the sql to the database

Im hosting my server in zaphosting

The resource is named esx_documents and still get issue with the main menu freezing on screen once close the document.

Scrap that fixed it lol just looked and saw a mistake i did sorry and its a brilliant resource keep up the awesome work :smiley:

I canā€™t see billing in here, would be great if you could implement that.
Player to player taking money from bank!

How can I add documents for the LSC/Mechanic? I did it after the tutorial, but thatā€™s not shown on the LSC/Mechanic!