[RELEASE] ESX Deliveries

can i make it work with only one job
like if the player.job = “cargo” enable the blips ?

sorry for my bad english

and also if u can add that player need to get driver license before start the job
so if he want to work with vans he will need to get truck license

can we make the route not random? thanks this is sick :wink:

@mmando

can i make it work with only one job
like if the player.job = “cargo” enable the blips ?
and also if u can add that player need to get driver license before start the job
so if he want to work with vans he will need to get truck license

I’m not sure, there is not very good ESX synergy, i will have to check it out about the license thing. Maybe in a future update.

@HideN_Seek

can we make the route not random? thanks this is sick :wink:

You will have to edit the source code and build the script again. You add, remove or keep your points at DeliveryData.cs and you will have to modify the CreateRoute function a bit.

can’t wait for the future update , and if you can add like a command to stop the job at anytime and set a way back to return the vehicle

I’ll never understand (want to understand) why a person shares something, but makes it available in a fucking dll compiled, so you can’t adapt it for your purposes, like translating…these are mostly the people who disappear without a trace and nobody can fix or extend the script evlt anymore.

For ONE example…

Delivery hub without a job requirement next to the job center.

do you know WHERE MY Jobcenter is and how it works?
Thump up

5 Likes

Did you read his text? I guess not.

He posted his github link with the source code…

Maybe not… now I will give the sript a try… sorry to much dll fucking scripts before, to long in this game :wink:

So much dll file.!

So niceeee

I understand your frustration, it certainly is easier to modify a LUA script but for me it’s just a matter of preference. It’s not so hard to modify a C# script either tbh, just requires more tools than a simple text editor. Meanwhile i try to create as many convars as possible so the server owner can modify stuff out of the box.

So i have changed the prices inside the DLL file but once i start the resource the prices are the same, i have also tried the ESX master one and it just wont work at all, can you help?

Yes, you don’t actually need to change the prices in the .cs file. You just have to set the convars. If you don’t set the convars yourself, then the default values mentioned will be applied. If for some reason you want to make the changes in the .cs file directly, then make sure you remove the convar reading in the Client() function so your values don’t get overwritten.

Is this available for eveyone or do you need a job for it?

for everyone

1 Like

I LOVE IT… nice share

I love it.

Is anyone planning to make an ESX version of it? To make it like a real job

I mean, it is an ESX plugin. Why would you need a job specific for it? You place a safe deposit which you get back once you return the vehicle.

how to compile source code?

Anyone know how to translate this?
I made all the english text dutch but for some reason when i restart the server it all stay’s english ??