[Release] [ESX] Character Selection

I installed it on my server, which is running esx v1 final, but i installed it correctly and adapted it, so it will work fine. I also got an error, when displaying the sign the ped is holding but fixed that by changing the way, the scripts gets the player money. but now all the player does is standing still there…

and after i press enter the player walks and shows the finger but a few seconds later i crash

idk if its because of the new esx, if you want more details ill give you everything :+1:

thanks for the help

EDIT: heres a video https://youtu.be/cNZneuY9uiU
just ignore the shops and apple script errors, they have some missing database things and drugs has a config error, i know it

Hey guys!

I’ve trying to add this mod to my server, but I’m getting this error?
Anyone know why? I’ve installed everything

Thanks all

Did you ever find a fix to this? Im having the same issue

any updates to this, anyone get it working with kashactors?

I tried to install this but the tutorials line placement isn’t right

no way

Doesn’t work

Hello Why is the board like this ? http://prntscr.com/vvxpfb
Sorry for my english

You guys are having issues because the line you need to replace in es_extended is from 43 to 60.

66-86 is in the old es_extended so don’t replace anything in these lines.

1 Like

Nice!!! Was getting sick of esx_kashacters for a while xD

tell me how to properly configure it for esx 1.2, as soon as I change it in extended. when uploading to the server, I just appear in the npc skin and that’s it

Hey, can you help me please? I can’t setup this script because I’ve the new es_extended (extendedmode).

I need 1.final more than likely isn’t compatible right?

how do I make players appear in the same place if they entered the game at the same time?

Would be really nice to get a set of instructions about how to make this work with esx v1 final. A man can dream. Anyway, good looking script, but sad that there are no instructions for implementing with esx v1 final.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, did u solve it?

I love this! :smiley: Is there a possibility to get a hold of this version?

If I had to follow your actual guide as I have no idea about codes I wouldnt be able to do this for another 30 years but with this screenshot I manage to do it.

the github link no longer works