[Release] [ESX] Character Selection

I like music, what is the name?

excellent job

I think everyone that is using the new es extended it won’t work for them without basic knowledge of coding

It’s not work, when I edit script and login give me npc ped

I haven’t been able to get this working. I tried it on a new server install with all the dependencies and on another install I have had esx_kashacters on for some time. I get the same result with both.

I get on the server and it spawns me in a random location and nothing happens unless I type in “/register”. Then I get the new character menu for name DOB etc. I enter the info and I get teleported to the room with the animation like its supposed to. But when I press “enter” to create my character I walk out of the room and the camera is stuck there. I have to hit F8 and type quit to get out of it.

Then I check the server console and I find this…

I get this on both server installs and I have edited the client files for esx_identity, esx_skin and es_extended as instructed on the download page. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I am missing or need to change?

Your line 1 is empty, hints why some people might be having problems, luckily since I and the other person who are working on our server can read lua, we were able to figure it out.

Does not work with esx_kashacters.

I disabled kashacters before trying this script so that’s not the issue.

Is this a working multichar system?

i cant get this to work…

thats cuz it dosnt work anymore with the new es estended frame work apparently Im also having alot of trouble finding a multi character script that works with the newest version for my community but being a giant pain in the ass

1 Like

i got esx_kashacter to work on my server. works great too!

1 Like

Are you using the newest es_extended?

mind to share on how u get it works?

Everything is nice, but, my character is spawning on random points… how can i fix it?

There is an error: what I typed into line 4: local spawned = 0
disappears as soon as I start the server. Any ideas?

( sry for bad english)

english?

Hi guys, i have problem with removing text board from his hands, i already try fews things, but nothing solved my problem, somebody know how to solve this problem?

Things i already tried:

SetEntityAsMissionEntity(SignProp1)
SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(signmodel)
DeleteObject(SignProp1)
SetEntityAsMissionEntity(SignProp2)
SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(textmodel)
DeleteObject(SignProp2)

I also tried as it come by default on download, but din’t solved my problem to…

DeleteObject(SignProp1)
DeleteObject(SignProp2)

The problem:

has anyone tried to get this working with the new extendedmode??

if so would love to know as i only just joined the fivem community and trying to setup my own aussie RP server for my streams.

@NeQ i did a shout out to extended team as they are looking for a character creator to fuse with their extendedmode, i hope that was ok, cause this is fantastic work you have done and want it be out their more

kashacters working with this awesome script?

When do you think this will be compatible with ESX_KASHACTORS?

dont start esx_skin in server cfg