[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

The script name is es_extended

1 Like

Hi GiZz, I want to thank you for sharing your framework, very good, I’m enjoying it, I’m having some problems with esx_atm, no matter where I am and press E, it opens the option of deposit and withdrawal, has any solution for this ? The other problem is with the work of Police, at the time I’m going to wear the uniform, he does not wear it, he keeps the clothes he was wearing.

Can you fix a place where everyone can start in town?

Thanks for the framework, I’m grateful.

1 Like

Can you make your ESX scripts all in one github? To just download, pull the SQL in DB and start the server?

I downloaded everything I set up the server and so far it’s almost everything 100% only 2 Scripts giving error, other than that, excellent team work :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks ^^
Yes, it’s planned, but not yet ! we have a few basics to finish (lscustom, basic needs aka food and drink, etc).

2 Likes

The ATM is fixed already, you must have an old version.

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: , tomorrow I will see the 2 scripts that are giving errors (addonsccount & society) and my pack will be practically ready to test more deep and translate, but so far everything I have seen is very good, excellent work, easy installation, translation, and lots of fun, amazing how easy is make the server with ESX.

1 Like

Thanks, I updated the ATM and now everything is ok.

Do you intend to create a file for other users to translate into your languages?

I think if you do this, more people will surely use your framework.

Keep up the great work, congratulations again.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: we are starting to include translations in scripts but that is not the priority

1 Like

Esx Scripts are good. 90% works normally. But I’m having a mistake with esx_vehicleshop

It starts normal but it starts to return me these 3 errors Can someone help me ?

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM user_vehicle WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b8efe66}": Table '71_151_gta5gamemode.user_vehicle' 

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT personalvehicle FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b8efe66}": Unknown column 'personalvehicle' in 'field list'

[ERROR] [] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE users SET player_state=@player_state WHERE identifier=@identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010b8efe66;@player_state=0}": Unknown column 'player_state' in 'field list'
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
hitch warning: frame time of 286 milliseconds
[SAVED] ???[PM] Denny Novaes
1 Like

None of our scripts use these tables

2 Likes

i get this error i must be stupid or tired today xD https://gyazo.com/ccc8cd5c00a4303c944db1dff805014c

3 Likes

You should use the “release” (actual is 2.0.0 beta 6 i think) of mysql-async and shouldn’t use the repo one.

2 Likes

i try that and it give me the same

2 Likes

I’m having a problem with es_extended, I’m getting this error here https://prnt.sc/g8x74z yesterday I copied the en.lua file and rename it to create a new translation file, but I’m getting this error when I start the server . Does anyone know or can you help me?

Thank you

2 Likes

Inside of the en.lua file you’ll need to change the “locale[‘en’]” at the top to your two letter language code, then proceed to translate all of it, then you’ll need to add your new locale file inside of __resource.lua, and change “Config.Locale = ‘fr’” inside of config.lua to your two letter language code.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Thankful, I forgot to add the file in __resource.lua

Now it’s working perfect.

2 Likes

No problem, glad I could help. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ok i made it whit no errors but my server dont show on list https://gyazo.com/344d226598f50d1c8e214ebe76345938

3 Likes

I have a error me, can someone help me please:

Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:531: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:531: in field '?'
        server/functions.lua:30: in field 'TriggerServerCallback'
        server/common.lua:68: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>

Best regards,
KonScyence

3 Likes

I have this error on the console what can it be?
— Error detected in authentication, please take a look at your convars for essentialmode. —

2 Likes