[Help] with society

YES i know you will tell me to search for the original post, but i did before posting this and haven’t found it ! I’ve even ask on the githud. Now, i am asking here. Here’s the issue, i want to remove the salary management and the moneywash from the society. I’ve tried myself to remove them but the when i restart the server and see if it’s work, the menu doesn’t open anymore… How can i remove those two from the list so player’s can’t moneywash and manage their salary.

If you remove the salary management how will you be able to provide for your family? How can you pay your taxes and maintain your lifestyle as you progress through life?

In addition, it’s important to keep your money clean…dollhairs are one of the dirtiest objects on the planet on average, 1 in every 3 dollar bill has touched a strippers bootyhole, careful for the pink eye.

Cuz we have rules… we have set à limit to players thru out their job grades… but sometimes the High end changes etc and its not fair for others and clean the money… i mean your a cop you are not going to do drugs and wash your money after lol

Why can’t I be a corrupt police officer who has an addicition to money laundering and cocaine? How do you think I work these long hours to provide for my family…

You want to take away my salary and now you’re trying to take away the only other way I have to make a living. How dare you! I need my bootyhole money for christ sakes.

In all seriousness…a quick search lead me to find your answer…Go there and ask about stripper biscuits and bootyhole bills.