[Release] [ESX] Advanced Invoice System

ADVANCED INVOICE SYSTEM

Welcome to the first available invoice system as advanced as the one I’m offering.

It’s a completely redone system to the ones currently known. Not only is everything presented in a neat UI, it provides more functionalities than the scripts currently publicly available.

FEATURES:

• MANY configuration options. Set everything from who can create a new invoice to the logo that’s shown in the menu. Want to be able to change something else than offered? No problem either! Contact support and I’ll be more than happy to help you out.
  • Allow the jobs set in the config to create new invoices. The invoices can target both nearby players AND OTHER SOCIETIES. Want your policemen to be able to fix their police vehicles over at LSC and have the LSPD pay for it rather than the officers themselves? That won’t be an issue! Just have the mechanics target LSPD instead of the player, and the LSPD Boss will get to pay the invoice from society money, not theirs! This allows for many more RP possibilities than before - the options are endless!
  • Do you want one job to be able to create invoices or manage more than one society? That won’t be an issue, you can easily set it in the config! You could, for instance, have it so that a person with the police job can manage both LSPD invoices and DOC invoices. This is all freely configurable in the config file!
  • Cancel invoices! Did you make a mistake? Or maybe the player paid you somehow else? The society boss can cancel the invoice in their management panel. The invoice will stay in the logs, it’ll just be cancelled and un-payable.
  • Management panel for the boss! The society boss has a panel in which they can see what has been going on with their invoices. Not only are statistics shown - they can pay invoices received by their society and view all invoices given by their employees.
  • But my players tend to get invoices and then just never pay them… it doesn’t really make sense
    Issue no more! I’ve implemented an invoice interest and auto-pay system that’s fully configurable in the config file. You could set it so that a player has 3 days to pay the invoice. If they don’t pay it after those 3 days, an interest starts getting added onto the invoice (the interest is configurable in the config, too. By default it’s set to +5% for each day after the initial period that passes). If they still don’t pay it after the amount of days set in the config, the invoice gets auto-paid. They can no longer get out of not paying invoices - if they don’t pay for too long, not only is the amount going to go up, but the invoice is going to get paid automatically, deducting money from their account and putting it into the account of the society that created the invoice.
    This is very flexibly configurable, too.
  • Webhooks, webhooks, WEBHOOKS!
    But… how do you know what’s going on with the invoices you ask? It’s 2021! Everything gets logged via webhook - you can easily set up a logging system where you can see who, when, why and what.

Features coming in nearby (free) updates:

• Actually generate the invoice! Have a nice pdf-looking invoice be generated and be able to view it by players.
  • Admin panel. Admins with the appropriate permissions will be able to view all invoices and manage them. Ran into a cheater who gave himself a job and spammed invoices? You’ll no longer need to go into the database and delete them there - your admins will have a panel where they’ll be able to delete them in-game.
  • And more! I’m always looking forward to suggestions and am more than happy to implement them if it makes you, the user, happy.

Screenshots
Imgur

Price: $7.50
Get it here: https://zawapps.tebex.io/package/4593468

Screenshots

I’m more than certain that, considering the amount of work put into this, this script could be sold for more than the price I’m asking for. Despite that I’ve decided that this is a script that many servers should have access to, and as such I’ve decided not to up the price more for the moment. I do however suspect that this price WILL be going up after about a week, so if you want to get it - hurry up, this is a limited time occasion!

As usually with ZAWAPPS, we offer lifetime support for our scripts. I try to be quick and as helpful as possible - ask my previous customers if you have any doubts about that! I’ve handled many tickets regarding my previous scripts - be it issues with their configuration, or help with implementing them on your server. Invoices is a script that can be broadly used. Want your police tickets to be handled as invoices? No problem - contact me if you run into any issues and I’ll help you out! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Best $7.50 i’ll ever invest for my community.

4 Likes

Amazing job, i dont like so much the part of “New Invoice” with logo image, will be great without. Thanks to share this hard work, i will buy for sure, you deserve support

Contact me after purchasing and I’ll help you out with a version without the logo, that shouldn’t be much of an issue :smiley: And thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate that!

1 Like

hey this looks amazing!! Is there also a darkmode by chance?

Thanks! :smiley:
There is none yet, but it does seem like a great idea - I didn’t think of a dark-mode for this before. I’ll add this to my to-do list, it’ll come in one of the upcoming updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

ooo Very awesome!!

1 Like

I am having some issues. Is there someone i can reach out to about this?

1 Like

Of course! Please contact me over at support or via email and I’ll help you out

VERSION 1.1 RELEASED
[FIX] (hopefully) fixed the issue with multiple actions being recorded by just one button press (multiple invoices added, multiple invoices cancelled, etc. Apparently bug still exists, fix will be coming out today (27.07)
[NEW] Optimized the code a bit and players may now change the keybind to open the invoice menu in their GTA settings if they wish (thanks for the tip 0pax)

CHANGED FILES
[config.lua] Line 13 - you now put in the name of the button rather than the fivem number
[listener.js] changed - you need to replace
[client/main.lua] Added lines 154-160

Download new version using your original link

nice job. :ok_hand:

Hi, is there a way to make it work with esx_tax? just bought it and taxes stopped working

Hi!

Sorry, didn’t see your message earlier. Please open a ticket or e-mail me and I’ll help you out :slight_smile:

Love the script , but how do i make it so when you fine a player it goes to the person that made the fine and not in to the management , this is one of the reasons got this script

is work v1.2 ?

Hi!

I’ve tested it on v1.1, but integrating it with v1.2 should not be an issue. I’m unsure as to whether it’ll work out of the box, but if it doesn’t please contact me (open a ticket or via e-mail) and I’ll help you out.

okey… i just want know only… if work… i want buy this script… this script can on in menu f6 for job ?

okey… i just want know only… if work… i want buy this script… this script can on in menu f6 for job ?
like script esx_billing

By default it’s bound to the F7 key. Whenever a player presses it, a menu opens for them with the pages they have access to

I have one big problem with this script, employees that send bills will not be able to know if players pay their bills or not except if they have access to boss menu but it’s not logicial for employees to have access to that.