[Release] [ESX] Advanced Invoice System

Recently purchased your Advanced Invoicing System. The download link (actually your entire domain) is offline. Your Discord link is invalid.

Sent you an email at the address provided on your store page. Please read it.

Hi! I’ve responded to your e-mail. Thanks for reporting the issues!

1 Like

I bought this script, but the download link does not work

Just to be clear - this issue has been resolved. This customer has received their files - despite that, they tried getting a refund from tebex which was, of course, not approved.
All customers who have purchased the script have received their files.

1 Like

Yes works fine.

Does the NUI lag if theres like 10k bills to load?

Is the issuance of an invoice fixed in the latest version, ie if I send an invoice of $ 1, for example, he takes away that $ 1, but to society, for example, $ 5 is added, sometimes even $ 10 and more

Is this something you have been experiencing with this script? This is not an esx_billing “redo” - it’s written from scratch.

Unfortunately it probably will at the moment. An update that’s coming in a few weeks will be fixing this, however.

yeah thats correct brother i mean in the database the values are correct like 2$ 5$ and so but somthing is going wrong without any error on client side and server side

Please open a ticket, I’ll have a look :slight_smile:

will this work with other scripts that use esx_billing? like for example currently on our server when someone sends an invoice it gets sent to their phone.

Does this replace esx_billing then?

Not out-of-the box, it needs integration. We are working on an out-of-the box integration with Quasars phone.

It does replace esx_billing, i.e. you shouldn’t have both enabled, but it’s not a substitution (we use other events and functions, the way the invoices are stored is also different because of additional functionalities)

1 Like

Can I make this work with policejob fines?

Yes you can :slight_smile:

So I got this billing awhile ago, Has it been updated? When a business like LSPD pays for an invoice (Mechanic shop) They can only pay one then it shuts the UI down and when they bring it back up it does this.

Update released a few days ago

[+] Dark version
[+] The window now doesn't close after paying an invoice
[+] Added a "Pay All" button, so users can now pay all their unpaid invoices at once
[+] A new config line was added. It's now possible to set it so that paid bills are automatically deleted after n days
[/] The tables are now drawn natively rather than using datatables. This removes paging and sorting, searching is still there. The tables should now work faster, make it easier for you guys to translate and gives me a little more options with regards to working with them in a more favorable way (oh trust me, while writing this script at least 20% of the time I spent making it work with datatables, it was a MESS
[/] A few security fixes, although honestly, after the script being out for this long and no reports of cheaters being able to abuse it, not much!
[+] Added a protection against creating two invoices within a short timespan (duplicated invoices). I investigated this for quite some time, had reports from some players of this happening - nothing from most. I'm 99% sure this is caused by FiveM NUI lag on some servers. The delay is set to 5 seconds - in my few tries I was not able to legitimately create 2 invoices within 5 seconds, even though I was trying, so this should be alright.
[+] Added three events to open the invoice panels so you guys can bind this to your scripts
[+] Added a debug config setting so you can disable the server prints more easily.

work on Esx 1.9.0 ?