[Release] [ESX] Advanced Arrest Animation

you’ve got a little error here dude :slight_smile:

it should be ‘uncuff’

elseif action == ‘handcuff’ then
TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_ruski_areszt:startAreszt’, GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer)) – Rozpoczyna Funkcje na Animacje (Cala Funkcja jest Powyzej^^^)
Citizen.Wait(3000) – Czeka 2.1 Sekund**
TriggerServerEvent(‘InteractSound_SV:PlayWithinDistance’, 2.0, ‘unbuckle’, 0.7)
Citizen.Wait(3100)

Thank you for the both of you :-* live long and prosper

this is why the event is requesting for the default handcuff

1 Like

hello, how to uncuff player ?

how to add this to f6 police job? i have tried copy all in config, server, client, to esx_police job but it didnt work

TriggerServerEvent('esx_ruski_areszt:startAreszt', GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer))
						TriggerServerEvent('esx_ruski_areszt:aresztowany', GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer))
						TriggerServerEvent('esx_ruski_areszt:aresztuj', GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer))
						Citizen.Wait(3000)
						TriggerServerEvent('esx_policejob:handcuff', GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer))

put this code at line : 480 instead of

TriggerServerEvent('esx_policejob:handcuff', GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer))

or just replace my client/main.lua : main.lua (62.0 KB) with urs :slight_smile:

Hope it will help you if yes then give like and feedback <3

8 Likes

I write /cuff but nothing doin, no errors is f8

is there a way to make it so your not point your gun at them after you handcuff them

Could you make this a stand alone resource if so how

1 Like

what the controls

How can I do it when I press the arrest button to automatically message with /me cuff the player???

1 Like

yours main.lua is great only tthing iswhen i uncuff then also the animation comes

Do you need ESX or can it be a standalone animation?

Hey, I just want to ask how I can link the cuff sound when I arrest somebody. Like where I need to put the sound file and do I need to add something in the config? Thanks in advance!

You’d use interactsound resource you’d place the sound in that directory and trigger it in your police job

Yes, I figured it out! Thanks anyway!

Will this work for non ESX?

1 Like

Hello to everyone i am not using esx_policejob but sp_police i changed the script in client from TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_policejob:handcuff’, GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer)) to TriggerServerEvent(‘sp_police:handcuff’, GetPlayerServerId(closestPlayer)) and everything seems to work fine but i have to restart the script everytime i use it any fix ?

Hey, any animation for drag? :open_mouth: liked

did u find a solution? cuz i need it too