When i plant the bomb get an error? after 20s this come up

when he finished hacking he reports this error

client.lua esx_knatusrobberybank

function.lua esx V1.2

any idea?

I think No…

No… same problem with ESX v1.final here

does this still work

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx_holdupbank:plantedbomb’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx_holdupbank:plantedbomb’, function(x,y,z,doortype)
local coords = vector3(x,y,z) – fix for vectors
local obs, distance = GetClosestObjectOfType(coords, 1.0, GetHashKey(doortype), false, false, false)
–AddExplosion( bank.bombposition.x, bank.bombposition.y, bank.bombposition.z , 0, 0.5, 1, 0, 1065353216, 0)
AddExplosion( x, y, z , 0, 0.5, 1, 0, 1065353216, 0)
AddExplosion( x, y, z , 0, 0.5, 1, 0, 1065353216, 0)
– AddExplosion( bank.bombposition.x, bank.bombposition.y, bank.bombposition.z , 0, 0.5, 1, 0, 1065353216, 0)
local rotation = GetEntityHeading(obs) + 47.2869
SetEntityHeading(obs,rotation)
globalbombcoords = coords
globalbombrotation = rotation
globalbombDoortype = doortype
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while dooropen do
Wait(2000)
SetEntityHeading(obs, 47.2869)
–Citizen.Wait(0);
end
Wait(120000) --Give them 120 seconds to leave the safe before door locks
SetEntityHeading(obs, 160.00001525879)
end)
end)

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx_holdupbank:opendoors’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx_holdupbank:opendoors’, function(x,y,z,doortype)
dooropen = true;
ESX.ShowNotification("X: "…x)
local coords = vector3(x,y,z) – fix for vectors
local obs, distance = GetClosestObjectOfType(coords, 1.0, GetHashKey(doortype), false, false, false)
local pos = GetEntityCoords(obs);
local rotation = GetEntityHeading(obs) + 70
–[[ globalcoords = coords
globalrotation = rotation
globalDoortype = doortype
–]]
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while dooropen do
Wait(2000)
SetEntityHeading(obs, 0.0)
end
Wait (120000) --Give them 120 seconds to leave the safe before door locks
SetEntityHeading(obs, 250.0)
end)
end)

and if so where do i put this at?
and will this fix the bomb exploding’s and door opin?

Dosent work for me :confused:

everything is working for me but the vault door does not blowup or open

what is the doortype at fleeca bank

metal vault door

i have the same issues but for me when ever i hack the doors they dont open

still not fixed, no doorlock code works at all and props keep multiplying at your feet during robbery. to have this on your server is embarrassing at this point

this script is broken just admit it mate a year later and still the same problems, and why not add a modded doorlock script with your script instead of making people try and make it work when it should all be outlined and work. NO code works for the doors to lock anymore, none on this page, also the props still multiply at your feet a year later

its shotty and doesnt work properly , maybe you shouldnt make scripts other have to fix to make run amigo just saying, script should be cut and dry not jump through hoops and guess how it works. just admit you dont know how to fix the problems, dont blame us for trying it

Hey i tried adding this to my server but it saays could not find dependency essentialmode for resource esx_knatusrobberybank. I am not using the normal essentialmode. we bought the server and the name for the essentialmode is art_core, we also have art_base and so on. but the core one has the same files as essentialmode. someone knows what i have to do?

The script is abandoned lol. There is no more support for it if you read you would see it clearly and it says use at your own risk… Stop talking negative

1 Like

he replied and said he was fixing it, do your homework before trying to be all self righteous

Sorry you couldn’t read the top of the post lol calm down bud

No, im not fixing it and i won’t do it, the script was abandoned long ago already , he did his homework better than you.

1 Like

its all good mate i respect that, was a bit frustrating but i modified it and got it working correctly, i have since also abandoned it for the pacific heist robbery… thanks for the work its a nice scripts and sorry about the frustration. new to coding and development, but getting there

1 Like