[Release][ESX][Abandoned] New Reworked Bank Robbery System

Important note: this resource is abandoned same as Knatusblowtorch resource , this mean it will not be updated or get supported anymore , use only if you know to code and in your own risk. You can still using it and the repo it still on GitHub if anyone want to continue using/modify it for yourself, but issues and PRs will be not attended. This post could be unlisted if moderators see it convenient.

Hi, finaly i decided make a release from my complete reworked robbery bank system under GNU V3 license.

You have all you need to know at the readme file in my github repository:

Here is the video i published when i was development it:

Important Note: If you try to cancel animation to go out and cant stop it, that is a normal functionallity from the resource it is made to avoid anti-roleplay users to cancel the animation and continue robbery, they can cancel it pressigng E other time or finishing the robbery.

The resource is completly sync with all players, feel free to contribute improvements to the repo.

If you decide use / modify or publish it in other site it, give credits at least, thx.

Edit:

Known issues:

Updates:

• [DONE] Add config to choose between cash or black money

• LAST UPDATE Working with last ESX version: 24/11/2019:

Have a nice day
29 Likes

can you add like the esx tag? [ESX] because i didnt know til i clicked on it

1 Like

Done, thx for the advise

Just a heads up I think uh donation links arenā€™t allowed and theyā€™ll ask you to remove them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops, other silly ToS part? Well when they said to me I will remove if necessary (yeah Iā€™m not accord with that but FiveM is not my ā€œbusinessā€)

Just read the ToS, and remove your link before someone actually ask you to do it (or do it for you)

1 Like

The script doesnt work for me it says Could not find deppendency esx_blowtorch for resource esx_knatusrobberybank

Well then go get the dependency witch is the blowtorch. There is a link for it somewhere in his postā€¦

just remove the dependancies and use blowpipe from esx_mechanic if you want or create your own item

Yea he renamed it to hes name and blowtorch explains why it didnt work, btw the door is open for me and i have esx_doorlock, it should be freezed right?

Just something Iā€™ve noticed was even after completing the robbery, I cant stop the weld animation. Iā€™m gonna take a peak and see what I see but even hitting E again does nothing

1 Like

gate is open for me as well have esx doorlock and have had that door locked previously

Just something Iā€™ve noticed was even after completing the robbery, I cant stop the weld animation. and gate is open for me as well have esx doorlock

Very Nice men, good work

1 Like

Hello there are a few problems:

• after an animation attack, you can not stop at all
  • the door is still open
  • when you call after the robbery 2 once the door is closed for the person who was doing the robbery and for the other open and you can not see each other
1 Like

Thatā€™s because you are probably using a doorlock script and this script just rotates the door even when itā€™s locked. You could edit this script yourself to trigger server events from esx_doorlock like such:

TriggerServerEvent(ā€˜esx_doorlock:updateStateā€™, DoorIDNumber, state(false/true))

An example for triggering a locked prison gate to open would be:

TriggerServerEvent('esx_doorlock:updateState', 17, false)

The door only will still open for all until the robbery is canceled or finished, take that in a count, read the important note too.

I think I didnā€™t rename the dependencies name, at resource.lua file, rename esx_blowtorch to esx_knatusblowtorch

But after the end of the attack, I was stuck in the animation with the burner and the door was also open only after re-inclusion, everything was repaired

can you give me the blowtorch animation please?