[Release][ESX][Abandoned] New Reworked Bank Robbery System

Change that line by this

local obs, distance = ESX.Game.GetClosestObject(doortype, coords)

and try again, if not you can delete that line and try again. if works, please give me feedback, i have not time right now to fix it

replacing that line did not work unfortunately, but I will keep messing with it to see if I can get it to work and if I manage to figure it out I will definitely let you know!

I have the same error and I have not managed to solve it, did you find the solution?

I haven’t had anytime to do any work on figuring out the error, but this evening I will have some time to see if I can find a work around.

Off, fuck my self I have not time, ok, I will work on it right now, just wait

Its done: Update your resources, esx_knatusrobberybank and esx_knatusblowtorch too (this last i deleted the debug lines that i never did).

All doors should be working now, i updated the sql files too and minor translations, remember update your databases if you update your ESX, the column ‘limit’ at items table changed to ‘weight’ due the keyword ‘limit’ is a reserved word.

Grettings

Hey @Knatus53,

Is there by any chance an easy template to use when adding banks manually to rob, don’t want to mess up what you got :stuck_out_tongue:

Also great work and thanks for the release :slight_smile:

hello, your script very good :slight_smile: but i think you should add required cops for each bank. something like:
small banks: 3 cops
big bank: 5 cops
and so on

and when the doors close again?

This was replied 9000 times here, when you go away, it closed automatically

anyone know how to fix this error? everything seems to work but every time i bring out the torch this error shows up

The function “GetClosestObject” changed in newest version of esx, and blowtorch is trying use it for clearing the blowtorch prop to avoid spawning and drop infinite props , ignore it for now until have time to fix it.

ok no prob, and it is definitely spawning unlimited props, there is a pile of torches on the ground.

Hey there,

First of all: Thanks for this cool heist.

Second: Everything works fine for me, except for the fact that for all other players (except for me somehow) the vault door in the Pacific Standard bank is open; so there is no need to use the C4. People can just walk through.

I couldn’t find a solution that for, neither here nor on github.

Thanks in advance for your help.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/786377262546458588/78A0682962280132990E8AB9735ABEF5BCD4A771/

If I add the code for the door, this is what I get.

Hi, where can I modify the door knock that I’m going to hack? I need to change his name

http://prntscr.com/r33dp7 when i import sql in my database… why why whyyyy !!!

Please, share the code you used to add it to be able to help you, maybe you have a mismatch from doorlock and door code versions

I dont sure what you mean, if you mean the item called “Raspberry” which is used to hack the door, you should change it at database at items table or change it at the sql file and reimport it.

I replied to your private message, anyway i leave here the response, could be usefull for others:

If you are using zaphosting:

``You should write to zap hosting , and tell them to update at the lastest version from esx, the column ‘limit’ passed to be called ‘weight’ you can update it from here:

Or alternatively download this sql from my script that i added recently:

``

If you are not using zaphosting (which is better not to use) you can do the same yourself with the same steps.