[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

Hey Damien I’m new to this forum I had a private question for you. Is there private messaging or direct messages on here? I can’t seem to locate it right at the moment

Used the ESX version. Police stopped recieving notifications but showed for others. Then I removed the freeze entity cos the animation wasn’t working but the store continues to be robbed while in a vehicle away from the store.

Damien doesnt code fivem anymore if you’d like I could private msg him on discord

You still have the adapted system for Robbery to ESX?

Did you find it?

Not sending money after theft

Do you need copsFivem, or is esx_policejob fine?

Hi,

How do I turn off the beeping every second on the timer?

You dont according to Damien

Anyone have a way to make it work to send a police ping to gcphone?

Depends on the version your using. If u wanna use the one that posted here then u need to use cops fivem but if esx version then u use esx policejob

anyone have a fix for the esx verison so the notifcations just stop randomly going the the police. they randomy just stop working its annoying

really struggling with this one. no errors. all is fine. just pressing E in the circle does nothing i am a cop and my other admin is a cop, online and onduty.

You still have this working on ESX? would love to get it

It’s in the pull request but it’s still very buggy unfortunately

1 Like

has anyone been able to get this to work?

The ESX version works, but it will throw an error after some time for trying to index a nil (field ?). I have it narrowed down to why just need find out why

for name,spot in pairs(robbableSpots)do
            if (spot.isbank == false)then

is coming back as nil when to me as a noob the code looks fine, but if you replace spot with robbableSpots

for name,spot in pairs(robbableSpots)do
			if(robbableSpots.isBank==false)then

it no longer throws any failed to resume coroutine error and seems to work fine for the testing I did, but I know this is not doing it right it was just an oops when the error was fixed starting to move stuff to a config file, but get the error when pulling info from the config setting in the server.lua

So far I’ve been able to get the robberies and money working on non esx but I haven’t figured out how to make the notifications work

I am getting this error: https://prnt.sc/o061ht What can I do. I can rob the store but dont get any message

Anyone know how to make Stop robbery when player go away from the DrawMarker?