[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

Sent link ifne to your pm

is there anyway to change it to where I don’t stand in one position when I rob something? I am just frozen

how can i see which player starts the robbery in esx_robbery? can i see his name/id from the console?

is there a way to check how many cops are online?i am using the esx form of the script and i can make all the robberies with 0 cops online,ive put the copsfivem= false on lua…

everything seems to work no errors blips are active but when i press E my caracter doasnt do shit its pretty anoying when there is no readme file with any instructions what so ever have every needed add on essential and pnotify and if there is no instrustions jou would expect it to work right…?

20 hours ago stil no answer to my qeustion why my E button doesnt do shit. mod just doasnt WORK and no support either. just look for somthing els :wink:

2 Likes

need some help iv installed this in to our server and the markers show up but when promted with “press E” nothing happens

silly question but have you got cops on…cause its configed to only show when theres cops on

Is there anyway I can configure it to show a message that “x amount of cops are needed online”

sorry to bomb this thread could i please get the esx version of this

The esx version is in the github as a pull request if I recall.

How do I hide the markers on the map? I know how to remove locations which I will because there are a lot. But I don’t want the robbable locations to show up on the map. That is kind of an easy give away… Here I am, come rob me.

Thanks

I wonder what this does, @ComboHivemind

That could be it lol ! I will give it a shot when I have the chance ! , any chance your willing to help out with other stuff lol?

sure just pm me on here or add me on Discord Matt4499#5852

Hey!
Can someone help me with this is script, I want it to work with esx_policejob, and gcphone. ex. When someone robs the store/bank then it notifys the police on the phone, or pings on the map when someone has started robbing.

i am using this script it work to start the robbery but no money… i got no money anywhere i try it… i go the 0 seconds lefts then nothing happens…

Anyone know as to why the animations do not work for me?

When the robbers do not come steam, no notice is given … Unsuccessful

ESX version doesn’t play an animation