[Release] EssentialMode base

can you help me please?

[    707937] Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @es_extended/client/main.lua:351: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
[    707937] stack traceback:
[    707937] 	@es_extended/client/main.lua:351: in upvalue 'handler'
[    707937] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
[    707937] stack traceback:
[    707937] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    707937] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    707937] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
[    708000] Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @es_extended/client/main.lua:351: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
[    708000] stack traceback:
[    708000] 	@es_extended/client/main.lua:351: in upvalue 'handler'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
[    708000] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
[    708000] Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @es_extended/client/main.lua:351: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    708000] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

what is this ?

would it be possible to use esx and the scripts for it whiout having mysql or couch db and maybe make it just save to a file inside resources. i dont want the hasle whit the mysql and couch db as i have only few friends on my server playing whit me and it doesnt need to be secure. im not good whit scripting so maybe even just to have everything working and then at the end of the day just wrire down somewhere

1 Like

when i try /kick commands i get an error message like this

I’m having a similar issue, have you gotten a fix?

Then I would suggest not using ES/ESX, and just build a server with a trainer like vMenu.

The purpose (IMO) of ES/ESX is to have a database in the background to help retain the world with jobs & economy.

yea, well i want all the jobs and homes and such but i only have few friends on my own server coming so if there is some other ‘‘money’’ mod, or even maybe like a manu where you could set your current money and increase/decrease it when you ‘‘buy’’ something, my server is currently a scripthook enabled server.

I would suggest just installing & running mysql on your home server. It’s actually very easy to set up, doesn’t take up much resources, & it’s easy to import SQL updates from scripts. Just takes like 10 minutes of research & learning. Just gotta make sure you set up legacy password encryption.

It will be a much smaller headache than trying to figure out how to remove & replace all the database code from every es/esx database script.

1 Like

thank you so much. I was stuck on this ‘position’ issue for a week. Cheers you helped me.

sorry for the stupid question but I can’t find the playerLoaded function, where is it?

server not public after this mod help!!!

and mouse stuck on screen

Error running call reference function for resource es_admin2: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.

Yo can someone help me setup my server!! I ran from loganbutler.com.

If you don’t know how to setup a server, use the FiveM wiki or Zaphosting.

Hi, I have a problem, when I start the server, it closes when it access the database, it directly crash and close, with no error messages… If I start it without mysql activated, it runs ok, with the “fail to connect mysql database” error, but if I start apache & mysql it crash… Can someone help me? Thanks!
(I use xampp & phpmyadmin to manage the database)

EDIT: FIXED! Didn’t have async started

See here for my error: https://pastebin.com/GMg7Ac7Q

This happens when I try /admin. Coincidentally (unknown if related), nothing is being saved in the sql database.

If you want it, heres a full log of a server start: https://pastebin.com/pAAf53J6

Hello! I already put EssentialMode 6.2.2 to my server then it’s stuck on load screen (48/49). I already change __resource from fivem = true to EssentialMde = true but it still can’t load. What am I suppose to do?
No error on cmd just stuck on load screen

hey someone knows how to ban someone :grinning:

the user group can use admin cmds, i’m using the latest version.

EDIT: Fixed IT