[Release] EssentialMode base

I have the same error. This mistake has come out recently.

As I see everyone has the problem, no one has a solution it sucks right

same error

Did u solve this? I mean the essentialmode problem?

I think nobody has solved it here I think otherwise we would already have a solution

Ohh i see. My server was working fine yesterday and that things. I update to the last artifacts server and update it too essentialmode to 6.2.2 anyone knows if this is still happening with 6.2.2?

I just restart the server and this error comes up. I dont understand why.

Thank you, I just registered it works first

It did work, thank you sir… its annoying as hell to see that in the console.
And all that for a Version Check

hey all, just trying to setup a server and im getting this error any idea?

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:13: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘rText’) stack traceback: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:13: in local ‘userCallback’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:320: in upvalue ‘handler’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218 stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘error’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

All issues have been resolved

2 Likes

awesome!

Hi!

Is possible to rewrite ES so it can works only with FiveM licences, instead of Steam identifiers? I am really worried about the whole Steam integration thing described below. I put a lot of effort and getting great feedback from my community and just don’t want to ignore this giant Damocles sword over our head. I would rather rewrote anything necessary myself rather than wake up one morning and realize everything went south. “…and NOW what”

can anyone point me to list of permssion levels?
what commands is accessed by admin with level 1000 ?
etc.

thanks

i think admin level is 1-5 only for function

10 is the Highest, SuperAdmin

[ERROR] connect ETIMEDOUT
[ERROR] [MySQL] [es_extended] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM items”: connect ECONNRESET MY IP:3306
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: @es_extended/server/common.lua:22: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘result’)
stack traceback:
@es_extended/server/common.lua:22: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:391: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:405: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:374
Error: Unhandled error in timer: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:20
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:14898:7)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:96:21)

Anyone else getting this? I’ve tried everything

1 Like

Hello, I just see that since this update with the GCPHONE number does not add automatically someone would have an idea to correct his? thanks in advance

again this error … hate essentialmode

help …

anybody help?