[Release] EssentialMode base

What is the convar to make the ES version show in the server information when a player is joining?

After spending more time than I really want to, analyzing all the files from the github related to essentialmode. I think I can change the values under ~/essentialmode/server/util.lua to my liking…
(something tells me I really shouldn’t mess with this code…)

Also the removal of pvp?? Is there a superior alternative or am I supposed to build it for myself?

I’m having a problem getting mysql-async to work keeps saying failed to load when i try go into Server and it won’t allow me to connect to Server how do people set up MYSQL please?

1 Like

It was removed due to it not being a feature that would correctly fit into EssentialMode.

but here there should be no player names?

It is f* annoying, indeed.

If you want to remove the new advertisements, you can comment out from line 51 to 53 in /essentialmode/server/main.lua:

if decoded.extra then
	print(decoded.extra)
end

So it will look like this:

-- if decoded.extra then
-- 	print(decoded.extra)
-- end

And now the advertisement is gone.

Best regards,
bilbodog

1 Like

It is f* annoying, indeed.

If you want to remove the new advertisements, you can comment out from line 51 to 53 in /essentialmode/server/main.lua:

if decoded.extra then
	print(decoded.extra)
end

So it will look like this:

-- if decoded.extra then
-- 	print(decoded.extra)
-- end

And now the advertisement is gone.

Best regards,
bilbodog

i tried looking everywhere but i can’t find it…

using the latest essential mode, es admin and extended. Now since the last update normal users can use setmoney and giveitem without being admin…
anyone know how to change that?

Thanks Looking for this didnt want to use couchdb

Hi guys!

I wanted to know how I can disable this HUD to install another … someone knows how?

I get “Couldn’t start resource es_admin2-master.” Does anyone have a clue whats happening?

es_extended>config

Config EnableHud = false

1 Like

Even though I have the most recent version added to my server, the console terminal says my version is 5.1??

i tried to modify the 32 up to 60 but every time that i save the file it show me this error

Could not open file for writing.

i just try to give the file permission but it gives this error
Command not implemented for that parameter

just make it look like this. It does not need to be at the number of slots you are gonna have. Have it set at 255 so its good for up to 255 slots if that day ever comes

function getPlayers()
	local players = {}
	for i = 0,255 do
		if NetworkIsPlayerActive(i) then
			table.insert(players, {id = GetPlayerServerId(i), name = GetPlayerName(i)})
		end
	end
	return players
end
1 Like
Started resource sessionmanager
Started resource mapmanager
Started resource chat
Started resource spawnmanager
Started gametype Freeroam
Started resource fivem
Started resource hardcap
Started resource ■■■■■■■
Started resource scoreboard
Started resource playernames
Loaded SQLite.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1733448059
Loaded System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.109.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139 into ScriptDomain_1733448059
Failed to instantiate instance of script SQLite.Main: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: SQLite.Interop.dll
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x0001d] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize (System.String className) [0x00026] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString, System.Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00046] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection:.ctor (string)
  at SQLite.Main..ctor () [0x0004f] in <d9601824428540b9a7e0ba8d7ddf823e>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00002] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00014] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x000a8] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00009] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00027] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00020] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssemblyInternal (System.Byte[] assemblyData, System.Byte[] symbolData) [0x00069] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:78
Started resource essentialmode
^3Couldn't find resource fs_freemode.^7
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x00007] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:91
Failed to load script server/**/publish/*.net.dll.
Started resource fxmigrant
Started resource async
Started resource mysql-async
Started resource esplugin_mysql
Error loading script config.weapons.lua in resource es_extended: config.weapons.lua:43: attempt to call a nil value (global 'GetHashKey')
stack traceback:
        config.weapons.lua:43: in main chunk
Failed to load script config.weapons.lua.
Started resource es_extended
Started resource esx_menu_default
Started resource esx_menu_list
Started resource esx_menu_dialog
Authenticating server license key...
Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome!
cfx> Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Performing version check against: https://api.kanersps.pw/em/version?version=6.2.2&uuid=42c4396c-75cf-4e03-6290-b354901dccc8

Error resuming coroutine: @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:191: attempt to call a nil value (global 'GetResourceState')
stack traceback:
        @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:191: in function <@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:189>
Started map fivem-map-skater
Started resource fivem-map-skater

[EssentialMode] Current version: 6.2.2
[EssentialMode] Updater version: 6.2.2

[EssentialMode] Everything is nice and updated!

^1Advertisement: ^7Want to have EssentialMode pre-installed on a good and affordable server host? Go to the following link: https://zap-hosting.com/EssentialMode

i don’t know what happen please help.

How to change the money that players gets when they join for first time??

how do you upgrade with out loosing user data ??

1 Like

If you overwrite the files, user data will be kept

Please look at the documentation