[Release] [ES] DRP_WHITELIST 1.2

Requirements DRP_WHITELIST
fivem-mysql-async v3.0.x
Essentialmode

Note
Taken out of beta should be stable, would love some feedback on the system when tested on FiveM Forums

Description
This is just another MySQL Whitelist script, but done the way I wanted a whitelist script to work.

Most whitelist scripts I have tried, where either missing the feature to add SteamID’s or License ID’s on the fly, with out having to run a reload command, or restart the script, and you had to convert the SteamID to hex.

And that is why I created this script, it supports adding steam id’s with out having to convert them to hex, and it support’s the usage of license identifier to, the in-game commands are based on essentialmode, but it features rcon commands to, and from what I read they support’s ace permissions, so it can be made a standalone release quite easy.

But I don’t got enough experience with ace permissions, I would love to hear more about it, so I can do a 100% standalone release.

Supports translation - credits: es_extended

Update 1.2
Now using Deferrals, should solve not whitelisted issue some mentioned.
Added Whitelist Reloading /reloadwl and rconreloadwl

Github

Download
https://github.com/benzon/DRP_WHITELIST/archive/1.2.zip

Features

• Supports SteamID64 (steam:*****************)
  • Supports License ID (license:**)
  • Simple SteamID validation counts numbers after steam: should be 17
  • Simple License ID validation counts numbers/letter after license: should be 40
  • Supports rcon commands
  • Remove SteamID and License ID via rcon and essentialmode command
  • You can remove SteamID’s in 64 format or in HEX format!
  • Support reloading whitelist

Installation DRP_WHITELIST

start DRP_WHITELIST

Import whitelist.sql to your database

Commands

• /addwl ID (ex. steam:76561197960287930)
  • /removewl ID (ex. steam:76561197960287930 or steam:1100001000056ba)
  • /reloadwl (reloads the whitelist from SQL)
  • rconaddwl ID (ex. license:xxx)
  • rconremovewl ID (ex. license:xxx or steam:76561197960287930)
  • rconreloadwl (reloads the whitelist from SQL)

Credits/Inspiration
essentialmode @Kanersps - The way there ban system is done where an inspiration to validate the whitelist.

WhiteList DB (Async) 2.0 @HavannaPC - Inspiration to add rcon command, sadly this release is out of date and got some bugs.

es_extended (indilo53) - Credits for locale.lua (It’s only included in the release to make it more standalone, and not require esx)

8 Likes

Forgot the .sql file in the first release, it’s added now tho ^^

JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!
Could you also add IP whitelisting?!

I could add IPv4 support, the reason i diddent add it in the first place tho, is most home connections got dynamic IPv4, so you wll end up sooner or later with to re add them.

A dang… Yeah looking for a way to whitelist without always using steam u know. I now have the discord whitelisted which works but just bugs a very lot.

i think this is the best whitelist system for now.

Thanks glad to hear!

Ye tryed it out ends up saying discord is not open quite often sadly.

Does this also work without ESX?

Yes it dos not require ESX it self, and the only function that uses Essentialmode is /addwl /removewl

rconaddwl and rconremovewl uses register command function that FiveM got build in.

Alright so i just customized the script and now it works for non esx servers, but you have to have admin in order to do that command! So perfect! Thanks a lot my dude!

Now i am going to try and copy it and make a database that defines admins! :thinking:
Going to be interesting i guess! LOL!

ace permissions would be easyer tho haha :smiley:

Now i dont know what framework you are on, but should be possible somehow to integrate it in to what you are using.

how do i white list my self

The topic gives you clear instructions on how to do so, please read it carefully before asking questions.

i did but im not the one who put it on are server and he never white listed me but im a dev how would i white list me self im in a pickle right now

Same rule applies. Read the topic. You can’t ‘whitelist yourself’ per se.

dang cant whit list my self that sucks but htx for the help

Use console on the server type in rconaddwl steam:12345678912345678

And remember not to HEX it first, use your normal steam64 id and DONT forget to ad steam:

you can use https://steamid.io/lookup to find your steam64 :slight_smile:

And if you got database access just go to the whitelist table in mysql get your steam id in hex version and add it there with steam: in-front.

Is there a command for reload wl or it does at a certain time?

The script is made so you dont need to reload :slight_smile:

It saves to MySQL when you add a whitelist and it add’s to a lua table, so we avoide to do a reload at all, most efficient way of doing it.