[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

any reason why?

Can i make this work whet EasyAdmin ? If i can make that how can i make it ?

Why wouldnโ€™t it work? txAdmin doesnโ€™t interfere with anything in-game.

EasyAdmin sorry

Ah. It should work fine. Spectating you will not hear voices since you are technically not near them.

Hello I downloaded this script put it on the server and stopped working [Release] Emilia Voice & Status [ESX] or it works but they donโ€™t see icon itโ€™s this script please for help. image

I put in to enter the frequency without having to turn on the radio, the audio is coming out, but the animation is not coming out

can someone help me? I am not able to activate the radio, my friend is on the same frequency, but he only listens to the radio beeps and does not hear my voice

Do you have OneSync enabled?

Screenshot_109
can I leave it like this (radio can speak) for a TriggerClientEvent?

but i well like to hear the voice

Is the latest version working at the moment or does it require additional changes since Mumble Voip v1.1.2 and RP-Radio v2.0?

Doing the same install as always and it doesnโ€™t seem to work at all, no close proximity voice chat, keybindings donโ€™t work, etc.

Some pointers would be great!

OneSync enabled?

Having an issue where voice chat is globalโ€ฆ Any help appreciated, i checked through previous comments about this and none of the responses fix my issue.

cant open the radio

does this work for teamspeak or no

Have you read the title or description?

No this takes advantage of the in game voice already in the game, its a system called Mumble.

Hello,I would like to report an issue using mumble .
If the player wants to change his voice chat setting he is getting instant crash from fivem with the below issue (copied from systemlog)

(Game crashed: charlie-johnny-massachusetts (voip-mumble.dll+350B8))

Is there a fix for this?

Hi
I have problem with this
The sound doesnt arrvie from players i checkd all