[Release/Edit] New GUI and location for Wraith Radar

Hello there!

Today I am releasing an edited version of the OCRP Wraith Edit, just a little more pleasing to the eyes,

I originally made this for private use for the community I develop for, but I thought I would release it because I like to be nice, take a look a screenshot!

Download:
wk_wrs.rar (18.1 KB)

DO NOT RENAME THE FILE, IT WILL NOT WORK
The original script states that I may edit and rerelease this at any time, dont freak out lol
9 Likes

And what has changed except for one color and location? :thinking:

I was thinking that lol ā€œchange colour and move to the other side off the screenā€
= new script lol

I donā€™t know if this was worth a releaseā€¦itā€™s just a color and location change that anyone who cracks open the css can do.

as I said, I originally made this for the community I am in, but decided to release it because why not? I dont see the problem with it personally if you dont wanna download it, donā€™t lol.

did you at least ask the original author?

You need to ask the original author to release their work, considered changing the color, and moving the location doesnā€™t really make it a worthy script of a re-release. Please consider replying to the original thread and uploading it as a comment, rather making an entirely new topic.

since there no credit given I take it as a no he didnā€™t so STOLEN lol

It is not a stolen script. Its just improper manners, if that is.

aka stolen lol if he donā€™t have permission from the owner or even asked the owner of the script it means he as stolen it and classing it as his ownsteal/ (stiĖl) / verb steals, stealing, stole or stolen to take (something) from someone, etc without permission or unlawfully, esp in a secret manner

Since the scripts are currently publicly released, its not stolen. If you want an example take a look at the PIS scripts, since somebody stole the script and was selling it, the dev decided to release it. I donā€™t see anything ā€œstolenā€. That being said, although not getting permission prior or proper credits posted, yes it is scummy.

1 Like

Actually, the script states that I may edit and redistribute this script at any time. I check licenses etc before doing so.

1 Like

There ya go! Looks like he followed rules after all. But its best for practice to acknowledge this in the post. So people do not freak out.

1 Like

Ok lol, I will edit the post

Guys itā€™s great. A releases, re-release re-release. How many more edits will go down :thinking:

[Release/Edit/Edit] New Name for Wraith Radar

Hello guys, today I have changed this edit:

3 Likes

lol noice just decided to look at some posts at 1:35 A.M lol apparently this caught my attentionā€¦ release/edit anyway i would agree that it is something anyone can edit :stuck_out_tongue: but i guess if the author of wraith Radar posted that message stating you can edit/re-release/re-upload this project at anytime then oh well :wink:

have a good morning/night/evening/whatever time it is for youā€¦

Only thing you guys should be upset about is not crediting the creator, this saved me lots of time so iā€™m cool with it

this for esx or vrp hahaha

kinda find it funny he only edited a line or 2 in the css folder and he making it A FULL release lol