[RELEASE]DRP Framework Addons Multi-Characters/Economy System

DRP Framework Addons Github
DRP-Addons Github: https://github.com/OfficialDarkzy/DRP-ID

DRP Framework Addons
Hello all, I hope you’re in this section because you ALREADY have DRP-CORE installed. This is all the Addons available for DRP currently that are made by myself with the help of other DRP Community members, which is much appreciated. DRP Addons will give you a great headstart into making your very own Roleplay server, please also keep an eye out on the github for updates as the framework is always being updated and improved

Features

• Multi Characters
  • Banking/Economy
  • Admin Commands
  • Inventory (coming soon)
  • Soda
  • Housing (coming soon)
  • Phone (coming soon)
  • Garages
  • Vehicle Store
  • Police
  • Death
  • Jobs
  • Fueling
  • Progress Bars
  • Tattoos
  • Clothing

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS

• No it DOES NOT work with ESX
  • No it DOES NOT work with VRP
  • These are all custom addons created by myself or where UI have been used, there was permission granted/ credited where it was due
  • Addons are simple to install, just add the resource and start it, then add the .sql file inside the resource to your database… DONE.
  • Please read the config of all the resources you add so you can get a better understanding of what it does.
  • You HAVE to install DRP-CORE and all the requirements to get the Addons to work

Screenshots of some of the available resources

11 Likes

looks awesome

1 Like

error link

That look like just awesome (Cannot install ESX Extended anymore so good replacement eventually).
can you forward me to where or how to install the DRP, which is needed to use those addons ?
thanks

And indeed, the link of your GIT is not working

Cute but I assume that having too much UIs on FiveM’s HTML interface will lag the heck out of the server, what are the performances with this framework?

That would be wrong, using NUI is a MUCH better than using a NativeUI or an arrow based UI.

2 Likes

Linked Fixed

stupid question, but if you have to stop FiveM from starting in the server.cfg (as the GIT instruction of DRP is explaining) by doing “#ensure fivem”, how it would impact the framework ? And does that mean that it is fully independent of FiveM and does not start through FiveM ? so do you start a localhost server using DRP instead of FiveM ?

You need to stop it because all the files that FiveM runs is done through DRP-Core. DRP Core handles basically as much as it can as a single resource, as you also have to change the gamemode name in the maps also :slight_smile:

still not working on my side

Ask the creator of this framework called @darkzygb

Link actually fixed

2 Likes

so how would you start/access your server as you cannot do it from FiveM I believe.
you know, you usually have to open the FiveM software to then choose your server or start your localhost server

1 Like

I am really confused, I don’t think you’re understanding this… It’s just a resource mate with a small fxmanifest and autorespawn exports in it? lol

I admit I have trouble to understand it. I started recently on server things, so still learning. Sorry for that.

So if I understand better, we stop #ensure fivem, and have DRP instead.
However, when everything is installed, we still open the FiveM software to launch the server from its list of existing servers while the fivem is STILL off in the server.cfg. Am I better now ?

I think I am confusing the FiveM software used to launch any existing server, and fivem as a ressource within a server

yes you just join the server as normal lol, doing #ensure FiveM just stops a resource… not the whole game lol

Is there actually a character creator now where you can create the looks of your MP ped instead of just making a name and date of birth?

Bro can you give drp_core because half of you script wont work

Go into the clothes store to do that… Its all free in the store for right now and I don’t think the menu is being made at the moment. Some new updates just came to git tho!

1 Like

its all on my github…