[RELEASE]DRP Framework Addons Multi-Characters/Economy System

I will make an editor fairly soon when you spawn in, for sure… but for now as Showstopper mentioned, go to the clothing store, it all saves via SQL

Looks really amazing, one of the best ESX frameworks I have seen.

Hey darkzy, iv attempted to set this up but unfortunately, I am having issues with the banking system. The ID, core, resource start token, and database are all successful the whitelist system works great but when I type /bank I receive this issue.Untitled|690x60

Please post those lines of code and may I can assist

Agreed. New server host here and I have no idea what to do with any of these files.

Unfortunately its not only the bank i am having issues with. Its also character creation , garage… etc. The only thing that seems to work fine for me is the users database with whitelisting and admin priv

Same the only database function working for me and “setting up new players” correctly is the “Users” tab, banking, Garages, and the other databases do not have a “default” setting for new players.

It also removed the minimap, is this framework designed to do that, or can i edit a setting to re enable it?

yeah man its defo ESX. :slight_smile:

have you toggled drp_core.id = true in drp_core/config.lua?

Set DRPCore.id to true in core config reboot server, done

So dope!!

1 Like

Olá darkzygb, bom eu estou tendo dificuldades ao instalar esses script, porque não tenho uma base ESX limpa… tipo zerada de scripts para ir montando de pouquinho em pouquinho… se poder dar essa ajuda com uma base limpa do 0 para eu fazer a instalação desses script’s agradeceria. Obrigado

só fica assim…

this could be a new main choice framework as it has all the stuff which esx has and if it runs better performance wise is the multi character similar to how kashacter works? with identifier or 1 sql and good to go?

I really wait , but don’t go xD Can help?

aqui é igual :frowning:

Make sure you installed the database correctly. Follow the GitHub for instructions.

This is an amazing Framework. I can’t describe how grateful I am to have a working framework that doesn’t take 5 hours like ESX.
Only issue is that you can’t move the fuel overlay (MPH, Fuel etc.) and people can’t join certain jobs, I add people to the Police Job and but they can’t actually go onduty nor recieve pay. When I do /job it says I am unemployed.

Yes bro.
Now the problem is: