[RELEASE] DiscordQueue-AdaptiveCards

Have option to reserve slots for priority members on with a config on roles on the priority (More for higher up staff like management)
example

config.ReserveSlots = 1
config.ReserveRoles = { "[Owner]",  "[Server_Management]"}

Also grace period for people that have crashed/left the queue, they get placed back of the queue.

So, we’re contemplating buying it, but we’re concerned about the bugs that we’re currently plagued with on the non-paid version, especially at the steep price point, as we don’t want to pay for essentially the same bugs.

Have the issues been completely resolved? At this point on the non paid, our console is being spammed and with 60 slots available, the script continues to say there’s fifty in queue and lists their queue priority. Seems to be only connecting one person at a time, vs what we have it configured at.

I bought the Bad-DiscordQueue for our 128/128 player server as a switch from bb-queue. We were able to make everything work in turn of whitelisting, priority, and the webhook. So far everything is looking great with this script.

The issues all seem to be at bay for now

Found the problem, trying to work with your mods. Thanks!

Hello, I purchased this script and I see your configuration example you posted has different options than the one I have.

For example, AllowedPerTick is not an option I have. Are these not relevant anymore?

Also, I have a suggestion. Could we have a grace period where if someone crashes while in game they get priority queue for X amount of time?

Thanks!

This was revamped so a lot of this is outdated for the most part. I need to update it when I get the chance

1 Like

How can I test the queue portion with just myself? Like, how can I prevent it from letting me in right away so I can see if the prio based on roles and the adaptive cards work? Because with just myself testing, it allows me in instantly and I can’t see if the queue portion is working

Only thing this is really missing is adding in a grace period. FiveM crashes happen all the time, sucks for people to have to wait in queue again that already waited because a game crash :slight_smile:

1 Like

Set your server to 1 slot and ask a friend to go afk on it, otherwise i believe you’ll have to modify the code to make it think the server is full.

It seems like it isn’t removing players from the queue list if they leave queue

It does, but it has to wait for FiveM to declare a player as disconnected. The connecting event is pretty wonky

Do you know how long that is? I printed the queue, left the queue, then 10 minutes later printed again and it still showed me in it.

I have a lot of players getting stuck in queue over the last few days. This has become quite the common occurrence and we have to restart the server in order to fix it. Does there happen to be any resolution?

[Queue Being stuck]

[More slots available but people aren’t getting in]

This is exactly our problem with the free version, which has been making us hesitant to buy the paid version. We maxed out at 160 on four separate occasions, and then the queue kept building, not letting people in until we were forced to restart the server as it let the server get down to like 110 players before we said okay, it isn’t working, time for a server reboot. Then it spams the console with everyones queue priority and it just builds. At one point we had almost eighty queued up, and it was connecting one person at a time, despite originally being set at default, then being jacked up to eight.

It appears these problems are exactly what I am facing in the paid version. I have discovered what causes it is someone leaving the queue early and they are still registered to enter the queue and when it comes to their turn the server doesn’t know how to handle this interaction so it stops the entire process.

I did not use the free version - we used bb-queue and made the transition to this because it offered a whitelist option for our Discord, and a Queue all in the same script. Although it was $40.00 USD it seemed like the best alternative to what we were previously using based on our needs.

My suggestions for Badger:
-When players disconnect from FiveM, remove them from the queue
-When players are already connected to the server and disconnect. Allow them to enter first priority like a grace period.
-Do not spam the console with so many print messages.

–

With the above done this would simply be one of the best queues. It’s already outstanding until the player gets frozen regardless of grace priority and print messages.

Completely agree. Badget prior to his most recent inactivity has always been my go-to when it comes to scripts. I have not tried the bb-queue, but may have to, as we’re regularly blowing past the 160 mark almost on a daily basis prior to our massive ddos attacks. Good to know about the thought of those leaving queue early. Perhaps I may tinker around with the ghost setting within the script itself to see if I can make that force detect when a user has done that. Big facts on the massive print message spam. When we get 30+ in queue it’s almost impossible to monitor the server remotely.

Yeah, i’m having the exact same issue.

Players are removed from the queue when they disconnect. The FiveM connection event is very wonky… There shouldn’t be many print messages if debug is disabled. You can also comment out the print messages if you think there is too much.

Do you have any actual info as to what holds up the queue though? I haven’t had this issue reported from another server that has ran this for a month already. I’ll contact them and see if they’ve had any issues just to be sure, but I am pretty sure they’ve been all good so far since they would say something otherwise.

This script is a rewrite and is not related to the free version at all anymore. The free version is completely bugged and as said I haven’t had time to update it. I have a full time job now so I rarely do any FiveM development anymore as I focus on my job, playing video games, and trying to create a side business.

Hopefully I can eventually update the free one, but my focus is on the paid version for now so long as bugs continue to get reported.