[RELEASE] DiscordQueue-AdaptiveCards

Hello just got this and testing it out so i have set my server to sv_maxclients 1 in my server.cfg to test this i join the server it lets me in. then other person joins and it just lets them in no queue system shows up and server is limited to 1.

Config = {
Default_Prio = 500000, – This is the default priority value if a discord isn’t found
Default_Role_Name = “Default |”,
AllowedPerTick = 2, – How many players should we allow to connect at a time?
HostDisplayQueue = true,
onlyActiveWhenFull = false,
Requirements = { – A player must have the identifier to be allowed into the server
Discord = true,
Steam = true
},
WhitelistRequired = false, – If this option is set to true, a player must have a role in Config.Rankings to be allowed into the server
Debug = true,

1 Like

seems i got it to work i had to load the discord queue at bottom on my server.cfg

ok after testing the only issue i am having at the moment is random people are getting this. Player KFC EMPLOYEE has been set to the QUEUE [You are being connected [1/0]: ]. and they need to keep reconnecting to server multiple times before it will let them in what would be causing this?

Common bug, just have to reconnect to fix

Do you have a solution for this 1/0 issue. I have set it to allow 10 people at a time to connect at a time but On server restart we had about 10 to 12 get into server and everyone else was stuck in queue 40+ people. But we want to use the feature to slow people connecting to server on a restart. For now we have set it to be only active when full till this is fixed.

Um 40+ people getting stuck in the queue doesn’t seem right. You may not have everything configured correctly.

This script doesn’t work properly. I have tested it on my server with 30+ queues, it doesn’t pull discord roles properly. I had lower priority mixed in with higher priority, etc. Definitely needs some work.

Switching to bb-queue, that one seems to work fine.

FULL SCRIPT REWRITE

This script has received a full rewrite. The script now works fully and properly with our small testing. We have not tested this with a huge server as we do not have access to one.

The script’s price has also been bumped to $40 to make it more exclusive and because of the effort and time taken in rewriting it.

Best Regards,
Badger

Does this update work for those who have already bought it?

Yes, just download it from Dropbox link, it was updated today

it just keeps saying it can find my discord? i looked through everything i have discord api in and setup and it wont work?

same soon as i add the free one it work but this one is a no go

I fixed this in the latest update to the dropbox. Sorry about that

Hey there, is it so I wanted to hear whether it was possible in a later update to get reserved slots, as this would be perfect for my community.

Also, when a conenction is rejected, will that then show another adaptive card? This would be great to help people figure out how to solve their issue.

1 Like

I may add this in a later update, but I probably won’t release it to the dropbox. I will probably require contacting to get this version as it’s come to my attention that there are some individuals trying to leak this script, so I’d like to keep track of who has the script to figure out who has leaked it or is leaking it when it happens.

Wouldn’t have to do this if FiveM had better support for preventing leaking though… :confused:

Ahh that’s rough, already bought the script, so now i’ll just be waiting.
Works wonderfully!
Keep up the good work :wink:

For anyone wondering, definitely worth the price!

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words! Glad you enjoy it!

This is still for sale!!

What features would you guys like to see get added to this?

The ability to add a third button (toggleable in config) in the middle underneath the other 2 would be pretty nice