[Release][Discontinued][ESX 1v-final] Zombie System

Image description

This is a zombie system, complemented with ESX

• Loot from zombies (Weapons, Items and Money)
  • Loot probability
  • Follow the closest player
  • Hordes
  • Zombie attack proximity
  • Safe zones
  • Loot Objects

How install

1. Download the github repository
  2. Drop the files in your [resource] folder
  3. Don’t forget add ensure esx_zombiesystem in your server.cfg file
  4. Configure to your liking

Download

Changelogs

• Version 1.2.9

• Fixed, zombies generated by player were not following other players
    • Zombie now start wandering
    • Removed all dependency
  • Version 1.2.7

• Added loot Objects
    • Configurable entity objects
    • Added new dependency
    • Added ESX.ShowNotification()
    • Removed old dependecy
  • Version 1.2.0

• Add items loot
    • Update safe zone
  • Version 1.0.0

• Initual release

Screenshots

Image description

53 Likes

No download/github link

YES YES YES. i have been looking for this for so long. thank you so much

i have done some little edits like more zombies ect but you my mate are amazing.

saved me loads of work for my zombie server

is there away to make items lottable off the zombies?

1 Like

can i get an example of adding more loot? i see the section for weapons “weapon_pistol” how would add items is it as simple as “goldwatch” “water” “bread” . have you tried items?

Sure, wait me a second, i will update the resource.

your amazing
also how do i add more then one safe zone tried adding more with a , then more coords but it does not work

3 Likes

good stuff cant wait to see the update, i wondering if there would be a way when we have Config.NoPeds set to false if the zombies would attack peds too, that would be interesting,

my only other suggestion i think would be at add in the config a way to adjust damage, my server is tuned a little differently, i did not go through your code a look to see how you did dmg yet.

Loving the game mode , was testing it out today with some people on a test server and everyone thought the looting part was great.

But the zombies dont really feel like a threat at all , is there a way so that half sprint and half walk drunk ?

Also sitting in a vehicle is complete safety, pulling people out or being able to take damage in a vehicle might be something to consider.

Look forward to updates !

For the moment, you can change the speed of entity in the line 376

- TaskGoToEntity(entity, GetPlayerPed(-1), -1, 0.0, 1.0, 1073741824, 0)
+ TaskGoToEntity(entity, GetPlayerPed(-1), -1, 0.0, 2.0, 1073741824, 0)

anyway i will continue updating the resource and add types of zombies, fast or classic (now) and more configurations.

4 Likes

configs are key, i know they are a extra step, but im a sucker for the drama that comes from the slow dead. instead of the run and gun runners, or the dive in to the looney spitters fattys haha keep up the great work

Amazing concept, needs loots of work but very good beginning for the base.
If you are looking forward to turn this idea into gameplay I would love to participate in the project.

1 Like

I love this idea! Is it possible however to have the zombies only in one area? Like for example a ymap that would be under the map rather than having them all over the city. Thanks.

i mean you could place a few of the safe zones dow to cover where you dont want the zombies to spawn and make it a color that is hard to
see or remove the circles around the zone

ok your amazing

so i have made this work with the rest of my server

now i make them drop items to rob banks ect

we are not a rp server but it is still full as well and this has let me add so much content. thank you

Now just make a base building mod lol

@Dislaik Well done! I’m busy testing it. A few things I have to add. One buggy thing I noticed is that sometimes the zombies freeze when you kill them (they don’t drop to the floor). See screenshot. Those zombies are dead

Then it would be nice if we could have sounds to make the zombies appear more scary. I like that they don’t fight you, they try to bite you. Love the search idea too!

Another idea, might be nice to have the ability to auto respawn, but it needs to be a config option to turn on and off I think.

Are they attracted to noise? That would be good too if they are. Can safe zones be marked with a blip on the map too perhaps? And then lastly, perhaps make it that you need a headshot to kill them.

Just some ideas. Thanks for doing this!

so i use 3 scripts to make my server better.

this is the main one for zombies and loot but use 2 others for quests ect.

all the zombies react perfect for me so maybe it is another script fucking up the zombies. just a idea

so i use 3 scripts to make my server better.

this is the main one for zombies and loot but use 2 others for quests ect.

all the zombies react perfect for me so maybe it is another script fucking up the zombies. just a idea

make sure you can full hurt AI

change this line to this and they will make noises when shot. not perfect

DisablePedPainAudio(entity, false)

Could be! I wouldn’t know which one. Not a big deal then.