[Release] Custom server sided sounds

Would you help me
I put your resource on the server
I did all the procedure described in the description
Only modified the sound of weapons
already sound for police vehicles did not change
Would you help me

not sure the FiveM gods stated that anything in resident cannot be streamed due to it being loaded thru the game but then on the other hand i have custom sirens client sided and then i join some servers and the sirens change so i feel like there must be a way but i have not found it yet unfortunately

Yes,
The same happens to me.
If I put the mod on the client mod already funcina as you are saying.
Thank you for the support

Question, the weapon sounds work only for the person using that said weaponā€¦ So if I hear gun shots, they are vanillaā€¦ Any trick to actually having them streamed to hear them the same way they sound if I was shooting?

im not sure what im doing wrongā€¦ it just doesnt change the soundsā€¦
i have a streaming folder for the meta files and i put the soundfiles into the soundfolderā€¦
run both with server.cfgā€¦ but nothing changes :frowning:

There is no way to do the sirens so idk why the op put them in the resource but here is an updated version just for gun sounds. Simply drag and drop into resources and start ā€œsoundā€ in server cfg.

sound.zip (4.2 MB)

thank you so much!
but sadly its the same like mine.

since my last post i found out, that it DOES work, but only for semi or single shots not for full autoā€¦ but yeahā€¦ also its kind of disorientated in my stereo headphone, creepy x)

Hello can please have help how do i add it to server to cfg i have it in recorces already

I mean sure, itā€™s a really good addon to any server, but am I the only one or are some sounds more on the left and some more on the right earā€¦ this kinda bothers me, some guns have such an unbalanced sound between left and rightā€¦ please fix it ^^

1 Like

Sirens are pretty easy to get working, i fixed mine.

lmao weapon sounds from CS?

What did you do to get the sirens to work?

Please tell us how. Or oog so lots of lag?

@GanjaMonster Have you tried turning the sirens files into .awc files to get custom sirens to work serverside with your resource?

i have not tried that no, i havenā€™t been playing much fivem lately

Well whenever you the chance, I guess you could try that. I really want to see if I can get my sirens serverside lol. Less work on my members.

can i know how? i can stream others sound including car sound but not vehicle.awc. pls share the trick. lol

Can you please tell us how you fixed it ? I need help

To do the vehicle sounds you do basically the same thing add them into the __resource but make new folders in the sfx folder called streamed_vehicles_granular and streamed_vehicles then depending on where your sound is located in game put it in the right folder and follow the same way the other sounds are streamed. It should work I have rx7 sounds finally, but you cant just add one car sound you have to add all vehicle sounds otherwise some cars wont have sound.

so i need to stream all the sound inside granular as well? and do you manage to stream vehicles.awc? i just want to stream turbo and backfire sounds. huhu