[Release] Custom server sided sounds

I haven’t tested the vehicles.awc to get new backfires yet I was mainly trying to get car sounds like sportscar_8_eur_v6.awc I’ll give the backfire one a shot

hi the custom siren script doesn’t work I put the modified vehicle.awc file but you don’t hear the sound remains by default

1 Like

I’m trying to get custom sirens, went in to openIV got the sirens.awc file and went to stream it in the vehicles granular folder. This muted all engine sounds for all the cars? Any Suggestions?

Yeah, your going to need to stream all the awc files in vehicles granular folder like 600cc_racebike.awc, sanchez.awc, sportscar_1_eur_4cyl.awc etc then it should work. Kind of a pain just to get one sound to work because you have to stream em all or you get no sounds.

I was afraid of that! lol, any quick way to make many awc files?

Search granular in all archives in Open Iv open up the main rpf and extract the contents to the granular folder your streaming then should be good to go

What if I dont use a database? + I am getting an issue “no players near you”

Hey! Im really wanna use this script, the guns working, but car not. Ive created my own vehicles.awc but nothing, any solutions please?

Only the person firing the guns hears the sounds but everyone else around the person shooting hears vanilla sounds, is there a way to fix that?

2 Likes

hey man could you help me with this script i cant get my vehicle sounds to work not sirens but actual vehicle sounds any help would be great

Yeah no worries I’ll try to help ya out, do you have the streamed_vehicles_granular folder in the sfx folder next to resident? also if your trying to stream over 16mb files that wont work.

i tried to do the things u said to above but cant get it to work. i was thinking maybe you could drop a download link with it it in the right configuration or email it to me

Hi guys is possible to stream VOICE? for example for for ped ALIENS because this voice have no voice but it is possible? or AUDIO::SET_AMBIENT_VOICE_NAME(l_B1._fC, “AMMUCITY”); for example?

does it also suport resident.Rpf files for custom Sirens

Only the gun sounds seem to work the vehicle sound don’t work.

Hey,

Not sure why but sounds work in left ear only

Guys, someone find the fix for siren? I’m trying all the thing possible, but the siren don’t change from vanilla sound. Please help.

I have the some problem. I don’t know why it don’t work. Please can someone help us?

Dose Anyone Have Any Idea How to get siren mastery to work

i dont want lux vehicle control i want siren mastery

1 Like

if you have this script witch is fivem ready and not for sp you would be my best friend and i would love you xD

NO HOMO