[Release] Custom Maps

Ill keep ya posted :slight_smile:

Hopefully everything goes good and you’re able to release this to the public bc I wanna go “home” to Liberty City so goddamn badly. But in the meantime, what is this “canary client” and where do i get it?

its the update that came out today. I now have a successfully running ymap of Liberty City

Really are you going to release it and how much does it hurt your performance? @Smallo

I am still messing around with it, like it doesnt have trees or lights or traffic or anything like that, so I want to look into that first. My performance is fine once you finish downloading the 3.6gb of it.

Welp there goes all my work lol

Wonder what version of GTAIV the FIveM Elements are using. The only ones I can find are only 1 or 2 islands. Not the entire map.

I would love for this to be developed to the point of traffic and ped paths being mapped. Also ambient sounds added. Obviously, probably not IV sounds but just sounds from the V library. Since right now all you hear is the ocean.

1 Like

Anyone know what happened to the pinned server with Liberty City working?

Has anyone tried Bullworth lately? I’m not sure if I’m missing something but it just crashes when I try to load up the game.

I’m working in. I have added traffic path, ped circulation in all the liberty city map and optimisation with .ymap files, but some props are missing, or texture is buged. I try to fix it and when it’s done, i release it in a few days :wink:

Hey man, just now i`ve added Vice City map just across Los Santos Airfield, But only a half of the map is spawned.
Can you tell me how did you manage to make it work ?
Some steps, please.

got the gokart map and when i loggin all i get is my character falling forever how can i fix this?

use noclip to move and find the map you’ve just installed.

Hey can you please add me on discord and send me the liberty city map with trraffic and less because all of the liberty city maps have disappeared please I want it in my server Outlawzs#6047

but how upload this map ?

Is there any way to use vice city map without replacing gta 5 map?
Thanks in advance.

dont working anymore f 7-7

Id like updated