[Release] Custom Maps

My God those screenshots look stunning. I’m excited :smiley:

As long as no gameconfig.xml changes will be needed, of course it would run.

I tried this map and converted to a server online may it’s too big for most of the player with a computer or normal connection! In addition she arrives at the limit of what supports the Master FiveRiborn…

Juste this map is supported at this time… French riviera

I have a problem everytime i try to start these maps on my Server it loads really slow to infinity when i try to join :confused:

is it possible to have a bridge or something that goes to one of these maps ?
like not replace the whole GTA V Map ?

that be sick like back in gta iv :o

1 Like

@Boss I get an error when I try to load fantasy hill on my server, and its only fantasy hill, the others work fine, the error says “could not find requested level (resources:/fantasyhill/fantasyhill) - loaded the default level instead”, how can I fix this?

Never mind I figured out why the map would not work, it was becuase you changed the name from fantasy_hill to fantasyhill and didn’t change some text in the fantasyhill.meta file (around line 40)

Is this still working? Just tested the gokart map and looks like its not loading or something

@Arsilex Yes all 4 maps are still working, I have been using them, sometime your character just doesn’t spawn near the map, you need to noclip to find them, but the gokart map is located East of LS near the NOOSE center.

https://da.gta5-mods.com/maps/grand-theft-auto-v-liberty-city-gta-iv ??

Im checking it out rn

Hello! Can someone help me?
I really want liberty city in my own server but i
tried it but it is still not working!
Can someone help me.

I am currently working on making this possible, if it is I’ll release a Resource :slight_smile:

It finally happened ahahah

1 Like

I have tried a few different versions of the Liberty City map and was unsuccessful at getting them to ymaps. Too many objects for the server to handle I believe.

Have you seen the new pinned server? You gotta have canary client to get in there, but it’s liberty city basically, since something in the streaming of maps got changed ot is now possible.

1 Like

i dont plan to do Ymap. We shall see the result :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on working on this throughout the week and if i can pull it off I will make it a public release.

Well I have a tool called ymaps tools which can convert a json file to a ymap ([Dev Tool] yMap Tools - Optimisation Update!). So that cuts half the work out for you. Just making it work from there is the issue I was having.

1 Like