[Release] Courthouse (.Ymap)

I’ve always had a seperate folder for all maps just for organization but you can have a seperate folder for it.

Stream the map folder and stream mb_addons folder. The map will stream the default models and the mb_addons folder will stream all the custom models used in this project.

I got it to work fine, thanks man!

For whatever reason, the map will only load with the method you described that you use(Masi) and not how my other ymaps are loaded onto my server. At least it works I guess.

I really like this map, great work on it Masi it definitely is well put together.
My only issue I’ve had with it, is that when inside the interior, the lighting will start tweaking out depending on the angle of your camera causing the interior to look either darker than normal or brighter than normal.
Not quite sure how to fix that specific issue or what is the cause of it, and it could prove bothersome during RP scenarios. But other than that this is a great map, that I could definitley see myself and many others using.

Thanks for the support!

I’m not sure what causes the lighting as testing is really incosistent. I know it is due to it being under the world and not a real map so it glitches out. I have branched into creating MLO interiors now which are 1000x better than these simple YMAP ones.

More releases to come soon™.

2 Likes

Hopefully a version of this with darker walls and floors. Like some sort of wood textures.

When are you releasing your next map?

Downloaded this renamed the resource to addons, but I cant seem to find the map when I noclip under the courthouse. Any Ideas where I messed up?

EDIT: Screenshot under courthouse http://prntscr.com/p1uzbh

@Masi42 where is it located?

234.89, -390.92, -84.93

1 Like

so it’s under the map?

yes it is under the courthouse, I gave you the co-ordinate.

234.89, -390.92, -84.93

1 Like

gotcha. so i have to noclip?

yeah three possibility finds a noclip script

or wtih chat dialog box

/tp 234.89 -390.92 -84.93

or with esx_teleport

puis ajoute ces lignes en plus dans config .lua

-- put in the middle of the script respecting the syntax or if you put it at the end change the syntax of the script -- 

['Palaisejustice1'] = {
		['Job'] = 'none',
		['Enter'] = { 
			['x'] = 237.96, 
			['y'] = -413.14, 
			['z'] = 48.11,
			['Information'] = '[E] Rentrer Palais Justice' 
		},

['Exit'] = {
			['x'] = 236.88, 
			['y'] = -400.35, 
			['z'] = -84.93, 
			['Information'] = '[E] Sortir Palais Justice' 
		}
	},

['Palaisejustice2'] = {
		['Job'] = 'none',
		['Enter'] = { 
			['x'] = 232.89, 
			['y'] = -411.21, 
			['z'] = 48.11,
			['Information'] = '[E] Rentrer Palais Justice' 
		},

['Exit'] = {
			['x'] = 234.89, 
			['y'] = -390.92, 
			['z'] = -84.93, 
			['Information'] = '[E] Sortir Palais Justice' 
		}
	},
2 Likes

and as you seem to be new if you do not see the building is that you have not added correctly in masi_court you have to make modifications

and start server.cfg

ensure Masi_court
ensure mb_addons

or

start Masi_court
start mb_addons
1 Like

The only complaint I have is these wall pieces. Is there a fix to that? I know it’s minor, but I’m a bit of a perfectionist.

Very cool, nice design. I only have one question. Does it require a teleport script, or can you just walk through the doors to get to the courthouse?

It looks nice but there is one thing that isn’t very realistic. Could you put the witness stand next to the jury so that when the witness speaks the jury can hear better.

Patreon link is expired bro

Could you make the file available again?