[RELEASE] CleanUI (cui) character

why do i have after logging in to the server, the character just freezes, and even the commands do not open the character creation interface?
what am i doing wrong?

1 Like

Shall we stop esx_skin, skinchanger or so?

First, look if itā€™s not some other resource taking the focus, chances are itā€™s a character creation related resource and you can disable it if you wish to use this one.

Now in case In case itā€™s notā€¦

Do you already have character data in your databse that you created with some other creator?

Replacing a character creator for already estabilished server could be tricky as everybody would need to re-do their characterā€™s appearance. Try removing all data from the ā€œskinā€ column, restart and see what happens.

1 Like

Yes you should.

This resource is intended to replace esx_skin and skinchanger. Thereā€™s really no way of making them work together as they would overwrite eachotherā€™s data.

In case you use resources that depend on them, well those resources need to be adapted to work with cui_character.

2 Likes

all very sad( removed from database skin, added with your resource, removed skinchanger (he only had), removed cache, removed all of the database, went to the server and the same thing appeared, stood still, and the camera is frozen.
I moved to the server (making myself an administrator) and wrote commands to call windows, but they do not open.
there are no errors.
sorry for my english
(ESX 1.2)

Looks like it might be tricky to debug.

I think you use the correct esx version. Itā€™s the 1.2 final.

What did you use to make yourself admin? These commands use esxā€™s system, not the ace permissions built into FiveM, make sure you are in the ā€œadminā€ group in the es_extended ā€œusersā€ table.

Try visiting one of the points on map to open the editor. If it works, the problem is with admin permissions.

To be more clear, you donā€™t really need admin permissions to use this, only to use the slash commands, so there definitely is a bigger problem somewhere.

I press the E button and nothing happens

Since I see at least two people interested, I will look into adding config options for this to use essentialmode.

Iā€™m not 100% sure why the errors happen but I think itā€™s because you use steam authentication and esx v1 final uses Rockstar ids.

Someone managed to change from inches to centimeters?

Fixed:
Inside scripts.js change
let feet = Math.floor(inches / 12); line 1052
to
let feet = Math.floor(inches);
and
valueCenter.text(feet + ā€˜ā€™ - ā€™ + inchesLeft + ā€˜"ā€™); line 1059
to
valueCenter.text(feet + ā€˜cmā€™);

dont forget to change max values in the index.html too

3 Likes

Okay, I see you are using incompatible character model and thatā€™s probably why, but you should never even see this model with my resource enabled and emptying the content of ā€œskinā€ column in your database should have fixed this. Some other resource or config of your server is interfering with or overriding the desired behavior.

It might also be that your character is spawned by the default spawn mechanism and not esx.

1 Like

Good release working fine ! Just identityprovider submit button notw working, you know how to solve it ?

Iā€™m uncoment identity line, trouble save

If you get the notification about contacting admin and the window does not close, it means you entered incorrect esx_identity data. This is working as intended.

By incorrect I mean for example too early or too late date or out-of-bounds height value or invalid name like with numbers or wrong capitalization, spaces etc.

Check esx_identity and this resourceā€™s config files, they allow you to change range limits for the date and height.

You shouldnā€™t uncomment the identity lineā€¦

You cut out half of the error message, either post a bigger screenshot or go to your FiveM directory --> FiveM Application Data --> logs, find the error message there and paste the relevant part here, else I cannot help you.

How do you fix the character camera freezing?

1 Like

CitizenFX_log_2020-12-21T140546.log (181.6 KB)

how you fix all of that?

Looks like ESX object isnā€™t found. Either you enabled indentity integration and forgot to uncomment

'@esx_identity/server/main.lua',

in cui_character fxmanifest or you use incorrect esx_version, since you have essentialmode in your loaded resources.

If itā€™s neither, then youā€™ve done something wrong configuring esx.

I just make my identity like that :

And when i press yes nothing happen i m still in the menu ā€¦
In the log nothing wrong