[RELEASE] CleanUI (cui) character

Ok i did what you said and changed it over but i am now getting this error
[es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback "esx_skin:getPlayerSkin" does not exist. Make sure that the server sided file really is loading, an error in that file might cause it to not load.

2 Likes

Amazing release. Took me a bit to get it incorporated on my server (had some issues on my side with esx_identity). But it was well worth it, super awesome release, thank you : )

2 Likes

Amazing release!

2 Likes

Hello mind providing the fix? Same hereā€¦

2 Likes

I disable everything related to Identity in config. As soon as I connect to the server, after registration I can not move and Mish does not work) what needs to be changed?)

10 Likes

Really like this. Sweet release could have easily sold it. Some hope left in humanity <3

3 Likes

Hi, what issue are you currently facing specifically? Iā€™ll see if I can help

2 Likes

Tell me what is the trigger opens the character creation? I have after registering in my esx_identity, the player appears and does not open the ui, but the camera and mouse stop, sorry for my English
/identity , /features, /style , /apparel - donā€™t work

1 Like

Damn, this looks fresh.

1 Like

Ok i have pass the camera freeze but now i got this :

And when i join server for the first time i got simple skinchanger ā€¦

Edit
Okay i think i found the problem i try this,

Edit

Okay now i have the identityprovider but when i press E
I got this

Edit

Itā€™s working great except identity when i submit nothing happen i will check that !

1 Like

Anyone working on porting this over to the qbus framework?

3 Likes

Might not be that hard.

1 Like

hello sir could you consider this on ExM?

how did you fix the freezing?

Hello everyone. I have some trouble - hot to fix it?image

Update your server artifact to the latest one

Well, i just update, but now i have thiss trouble -

In server iā€™m stuck on place

2 Likes

For anyone getting this or the other server side error, make sure you open fxmanifest (of this resource, not esx_identity) and uncomment the line (15) that allows use of esx_identityā€™s server.lua contents globally (starts with ā€˜@ā€™ under server scripts)

If you enable identity integration, this resource starts using some functions that esx_identity provides for checking if submitted identity data is valid, this is why you need to allow it access to esx_deintityā€™s server.lua. If you donā€™t do that the required functions arenā€™t found and you get these errors.

2 Likes

Looks like your es_extended isnā€™t properly started or you enabled identity and didnā€™t uncomment the identity line in fxmanifest (check post above).

1 Like

i canā€™t change to es_extended legacy it will ruin all my scripts because of weight system
and iā€™m using the old esx that works with essentialmode so what should i do ? i have the error for the register command stuff like the dude above me and when i remove it , i spawn as default ped and thereā€™s no menus for identity or skin .
help me please

1 Like