[Release] CivLife Uber Delivery V1.3

:package: CivLife Uber Delivery v1.3 Release :package:

Eh Whats up guys, So Today I am releasing my Uber Delivery script which pretty much is just a way for anyone to pass the time and make some money, there is a few cool features in this that Im excited to share for some great realism, which are the following listed below, Ill go more into detail about it in this post.

:gear: Features :gear:

• Checks if Customer is home
  • If Ped is home they get more money (Configurable)
  • Knocking on the door allowing them to have more immersive experience deliverying
  • Deliveries every few seconds/minutes (Configurable)
  • Delivery alert notification beep.
  • Leaving packages on the ground. (if the ped isnt home)

Changelogs

- Added Mythic Notifications required for this release for notifications.
- Removed My Private Notification System
- Initial Release

:open_book: More Details :open_book:

Alright so this release allows anyone to do /uber and go on duty, once they are on duty they can drive around and wait for a beep once they get the beep and notification that their delivery is available they get a blip on the map and a destination, this allows them to go to the delivery point go up to the door and knock at this point it will check if the ped is home or not, if the ped is home they deliver the package right there and get a tip, if the ped is not home then they have to go leave the package by the door and don’t receive a tip. Its pretty self-explanatory and simple.

:wrench: Setup :wrench:

Setup is fairly simple.

• Drag and drop InteractSound into your resources (Make sure you already the InteractSound resource)
  • Add the sounds to your InteractSound __resource.lua
  • Make sure you have Mythic Notify
  • Make sure you have Tosic_loadingbar
    https://github.com/t0sic/t0sic_loadingbar
  • Drag and drop civlife_uberdelivery into your resource folder
  • Add civlife_uberdelivery to your server.cfg

:star: Credits :star:

Creator: :snowman_with_snow:KrizFrost​:snowman_with_snow:

:warning: Disclaimer​:warning:

Do not redistribute this resource or re-release it without my permission, if you wish to add pull requests you are more than welcome to do so, if you want to alter something and re-release it again contact me and ask my permission, you are not to redistribute this resource without my permission.

:cloud: Download :cloud:

Github

:movie_camera: OLD VIDEO

Click For Video

REMEMBER TO DROP A :heart: :slight_smile: :mascot:

18 Likes

Did you forget to make the repo public or so? Your link returns 404.

1 Like

Just made it public right now

2 Likes

Empty config file :smiley:

1 Like

Lmao Yea, Cba to port over the coords to Config yet,
I just added a video (old video) but a video of the concept of it.

1 Like

Hello!

Thanks for you work and Sharing!

1 Like

No problem, I recommend getting the latest commit, Due to changing the alerts to mythic_alert I don’t use it but figured the community uses it mostly so decided to use that for this release.

1 Like

Hey, Awsome script. Just one problem. Might be on my end but not sure. Whenever we get to a house and knock the door it works fine but if they arent home and we hit H to deliver the package we just stay stuck there doing the animation for ever. We dont get paid or anything either.

2 Likes

Press F8 and share your console.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/ee92ccb45252c63469101dcbe3aa7256 is it because of tosic_loadingbar?

2 Likes

I have the same problem… anyone have the tosic_loadingbar ??

1 Like

Your script is in error on this line.

It hangs when delivering the goods

2 Likes

please use Array (https://www.lua.org/pil/11.1.html)

1 Like

i think so

yea just download t0sic_loadingbar and it works perfectly

really dude we all know we need this script “t0sic_loadingbar”

We all need

You should send it to us

That way everyone will work

:rofl:

stop being lazy and look for it…
Found it

2 Likes

Thanks my king

:heart_eyes:

I have a small problem

SCRIPT ERROR: @CivLife-UberDelivery/server/server.lua:12: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
plus I don’t get any money

running vRP

Yea the error is, you arent using ESX framework, You are using vRP. So this resource will not work correctly in your server.