[Release] Cinematic Cam

How can I setup permissions for multiple IDs?

Make a list of all whitelisted IDs and loop over them and check if the player has a whitelisted ID.
Set “isWhitelisted = true” when that is the case.

how do i fix this

NativeUI started before the cinematiccam?
Adjusted the config and fxmanifest for your version?

i tried that i can send pictures so you can see

And what happens if you try to restart the cinematiccam?
Any errors in the console (server or client)?

it says the thing

very good alternative now that Rockstar Editor is pretty much, unusable

hope you are still working on this!

My idea for the future would be to add a In-Menu Option to change the camera speed (in kmh or mph)

Sorry for the long wait, but I sent you a DM.

I plan on eventually updating the script. But mainly for reducing the amount of code. A lot of it is now unnecessary.
But I don’t know when that will be. (definitely a few months)
Not sure if I will build in more features, but I might rework a few things to be easier to use.

Hi, awesome script! Tested it on a friend’s server, but can’t get to work on mine local server… Can you help me please???
I get this error:

Already downloaded the latest version of NativeUI, cleaned cache, made the adjustments on the fxmanifest, but can’t make it go…

I’m getting the same thing too something about client.lua attempting to call a nil value with method ‘remove’

This doesn’t work with vMenu does it?

NativeUILua and NativeUILua reloaded

vMenu is C#, isn’t it? So no, that would be way too much work :slight_smile:

Hello I’m trying to attach the camera to the player’s head, but when I do that and I try to move the camera with the mouse, it doesn’t work, I would like to make it work, could someone help me?

Here’s the video link as an example: Third Person Animations In First Person Mode | GTA 5 Modding - YouTube

That’s definitely not something this camera script was designed for.

But I get what you want and that is actually something I wanted to make as well.
But guess what, too much negativity under one of my other camera related releases just killed my spirit. Probably not gonna happen soon after that, sorry ^^

I would like to keep in touch with you if possible, how can I do that?

Hey i been having a problem this what im getting Screenshot - 2eb9d91dafd1ddf9c0f1f6b55168e677 - Gyazo

Try re-downloading it. errors usually to point to a faulty file.

Or you botched something when changing anything in the code.