[Release] Cinematic Cam

It’s ok don’t worry about that.
I did make the changes in the fxmanifest and config but nothing happens on the server.

If there is an error, it will be inside the client console (F8 ingame).
You won’t see errors on server side.

Ok I have that then

Did you make the changes to the fxmanifest and config for the type of NativeUI you are using?

Yes, your script is already set for NativeUILua and not the other one. I have a NativeUILua script in the Blipsbuilder folder and just installed an another one and started the resource in the server.cfg. That’s weird, I don’t understand where is the error.

Someone get this man a grammy! Bravo!

1 Like

Any chance this could be used with ace perms and how you would do it? could you set you whitelist variable as a group?

The error indicates that something is wrong with the installation of NativeUI or the path in the fxmanifest.lua. I can’t really tell you more. Re-check if the paths are correct, provide screenshots of the folder structure where NativeUI is located and its folder contents and the adjusted fxmanifest from cinematiccam.

Check the description. There is a small part on how to enable a permission based system. What you implement is up to you. If you use the default ace permission system, I suggest looking into e.g.

You can find more in the NativeDB by just searching for “aceallowed”. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Isn’t there a way to integrate nativeUI into the resource? Or does that end up conflicting with existing nativeUI installations?

Well in theory, yes. But I am not just gonna take someones resource and include it in here. I will point to the original source.
You can do that yourself. Just take the NativeUI files and put them in the cinematiccam folder and adjust the fxmanifest accordingly. done. There should not be any problems.
But yes, I do know that e.g. the original source for reloaded is already down.

If I get the time, I really want to rework this script. Especially the maths, since I know a lot more after 2.5 years after releasing this :smiley:
And maybe I’ll do something with the controls / menu then as well.

is their a way to turn off whitelisting for the cam

There is no whitelisting?

Or what exactly are you talking about?

it works in my test server bbut when i put it in my main server it doesn’t work so i thought their was a whitelisting feature to it

Nope :smiley:
Check for errors on client and server side and check the paths in the fxmanifest.lua. Probably something with NativeUI

@Kiminaze I tried everything could you help me please?

@xIkaikaKailikeAx how did you fix it? could you send me the fxmanifiest.lua file ive been trying everything

Please contact me with a DM if the problem still persists.
I probably know what the issue is, but don’t want to clutter this thread more :smiley:

alrighty

This is great, i’ve been looking to use R* Editor in fivem but it have its downside. With this, its much much better and can do photo or video with a better angle.

Thank you for releasing it!

1 Like

Thank you for continuing to support this!

1 Like