[Release] Calm AI

it’s not gonna be calmer if ur shooting a firearm

This is a script that makes the AI not go crazy and start ramming your vehicle when you fire your gun.

I’m not trying to be an ass but c’mon, it’s not doing what it advertises for me one way or another, that’s my only point.

If you have the Lambda menu go to the second page under player and make it look like this: image

Hey Nick, LOVE this script my dude. I had an idea, what about a script that is enableable/disableable from in-game that would make the NPCs go crazy. Like all NPCs will try to fight you and maybe even pull guns on you if you shoot or start shit with them.

1 Like

Definitely a thing I can do :smiley:
I’ll see what I can get done

1 Like

Would be fantastic for our server. We do a Purge night every few weeks and having the NPCs go nuts would add a lot to the atmosphere.

Turns out making them attack you is harder to do than i thought :sweat_smile:

Its coming along but its got some hiccups…

Oooo I’m excited though man. How’s it going so far?

The AI attacks but get bored after a while, so its kinda working haha

Maybe just have a timer that resets the status back to aggressive.

Like, basically just a soft reset for the script. Figure out when they become bored, and just keep reenabling their aggression.

Anyone have an update to this resource? Recently we’ve noticed that AI have started shitting bricks again, either running when shots are fired or even attacking players. Can’t narrow it down exactly, but seems to of occurred when FiveM updated. I don’t get any errors for the resource and everything appears to load properly.

Anyone had the issue where the resource is taking more and more cpu and memory? it slowly builds up by time untill you get resoruce warning.

Any help?

Thanks

I have the same issue no matter what calming AI script used. Even with everything else off and just calm AI on it still see’s them attacking others. Agree seemed to occur after an update at the start of the year.

This is a very good script. But i have some kind of problem, i don’t know how i can add some NPC peds to this, i want for example that the Mountain Lion don’t attack to my player. How i can add it there? I tried to write Mountain_Lion there but it’s not working if it’s like that.

Name: MountainLion
Hash: 307287994

Sorry, but acn you send me your script for this that players can’t steal car if the NPC is inside? Sorry for my English :smiley:

Is there a way to calm the Lost MC members?

I have the script in but the Ai still panic when someone shoots…

Im having the same issue with AI

could someone help me and break down what these actually mean, possible examples

Acquaintance options:

- Hate ???kill on sight???

- Dislike ???will attack if threatened???

- Like ??? will run if they hear gun shots??

- Respect ??? wont fight back or will assist you???

I have the opposite desire. i want the cops to act like they do in GTAO , want cops to fight back, on my esx based server they stand around and do nothing

sexyyy good script