[RELEASE] Calm-AI V3 Fully Updated

More AI please I want realisitic lmao. If you can make it able to spawn more AI would be great ty!

1 Like

thats just all i need in the client?

If you add MORE AI (over the standard 100%), people WILL start crashing within minutes everytime your server gets over 25-30 players, It used to happen on my server, and lowering AI solved this issue, cardinal crashes were very common with high AI values…

gotcha appreciate the info. Just would be cool to see populated LA style traffic. :wink:

oh god that would be literal aids LMFAOOO

I have a script for traffic control

This does work very well, it includes a traffic control script similar to that of LSPDFR.

Also Jordan, this works perfectly, since as you know our server is based on zap hosting at the moment. But it really did improve the performance of the server over all. Def a 5 star rating.

ATM I have a bug in my server where seagulls spawn and they fill up my PedPoolSize. Does this fix it?

1 Like

bumping this in hopes someone else things its a good idea, or have found another solution

@Jordan2139 Is there any updates to this to relate to any FiveM updates mate?

1 Like

idk what people are talking about but it works fine

1 Like

lol. it’s not broken nor would a FiveM update break it unless they update natives to new names (which really isn’t done)

I’m not sure why but peds still seem to be aggressive? I have 2 AI scripts that are meant to prevent this but it doesn’t seem to help.

1 Like

Same thing. It suddenly stopped working within the past week. Has been working fine almost a year.

weird, there’s a chance that some natives got changed, I’ll have to take a look

2 Likes

Did you ever get a chance to look into this?

Wondering if this is broken or if you’ve had a chance to look at it. Beginner here and wanted to use this.

Would I just add it as a resource?

Far as I can tell it’s broke due to new FiveM Natives.

1 Like

Do you know the best way if we wanted to have security guards attack properly when threatened etc? (Not cops, just security guards)

Is it Possible just let the Animals Spawn nothing else?