[RELEASE] Calm-AI V3 Fully Updated

Calm-AI V3

What is it?

Essentially Calm-AI V3 is a script that takes the old Calm-AI by NickThe0ne but improves it by adding a feature that lets you control the amount of AI around you as well all in a nice config file. This script is 100% standalone and requires minimal configuration. You can configure the AI density(amount of AI) in the config.lua and manage the AI relationships in the relationships.dat file. This script also allows for the disabling of AI dispatching as a whole.

Configuration

-------------------------------------------------------------
-- Calm-AI V3- A Simple FiveM Script, Made By Jordan.#2139 --
-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------
--           CONFIG YOUR PERIPHERALS HERE!           --
-------------------------------------------------------
Config = {
    VehDensity = 0.85, -- How many vehicles are driving (0.0 - 1.0) | The lower the number the less cars
    PedDensity = 0.75, -- How many AI are around (0.0 - 1.0) | The lower the number the less AI
    RanVehDensity = 0.65, -- How many Random Cars (0.0 - 1.0) | The lower the number the less cars
    ParkCarDensity = 0.95, -- How many parked cars (0.0 - 1.0) | The lower the number the less cars
    ScenePedDensity = 0.35, -- How many AI doing emotes (scenarios) (0.0 - 1.0) | The lower the number the less AI
    DispatchDead = true, -- Do you want AI to dispatch? True = No | False = Yes
    }
    --------------------------
    -- ^^^ DO THAT HERE ^^^ -- 
    --------------------------

Acknowledgments

Acknowledgments

Downloads

Github - Jordan2139
Direct Download

If you enjoyed a like would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Great work! Will test it out!

@Jordan2139Great release, can you make an in game menu soo we can control this script while in game ? also to work with discord_perms ??

There isn’t really a way to do this sadly since you can’t change certain pieces of the game (like the AI) when it’s already rendered (TO MY KNOWLEDGE). If you would like to change the piece of the AI Dispatch you can just use vMenu tho- just make sure that you have the DispatchDead set to false in the config beforehand.

yep got it thanks, one thing, when you set all to 1.0 the amount of AI cars and peds is not that abundant, is there a way to increase this ? as is very low when is on the highest ? @joran2139

do you mean 1.0 or 10? you put 1.0 in your question, but the range is 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest

Does this control how they behave while in vehicles? We currently use an older version of this and have AI vehicles turned off because they will just drive through emergency scenes on the road. Sometimes they stop for a little bit, but then just drive right through and crash into the emergency vehicles on the scenes.

is this also removing all the AI including POLICE EMS ETC and their Vehicle?

hi sir, thanks for the scripts, its working perfectly but can i request to also disable flying object also, like big balloon, aircraft and helicopter as well

2 Likes

the range is 0.1 to 1.0 as set by the developer @TTVResqDiver1317 resq

this looks great can’t wait to try it out. One thing that would be amazing to see is have Dispatch toggle based on if there are player cops online aka policejob. thanks again for all the hard work!

1 Like

So it doesn’t support float values ?

is will remove the AI from being able to dispatch, there is a chance their cars still spawn but they won’t do anything

it is 0.0-1.0

I messed up the comment in the config

Suggestions

• option to disable/Enable flying object, aka Blimps, Duster planes in grapeseed, and helicopters as well
  • Options to disable/Enable default emergency vehicles spawning at stations/hospitals
  • Onesync test ( I thinks its not working on onesync )

@Coco_Nut_Head Here is the code for flying objects

local nonspawnvehicles = {

"blimp",

"hydra",

"rhino"

}

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

while true do

for _, model in next, nonspawnvehicles do

SetVehicleModelIsSuppressed(GetHashKey(model), true)

end

Wait(10000)

end

end)

@Coco_Nut_Head I’ll add in those and I’ll take a look at onesync

1 Like

More AI please I want realisitic lmao. If you can make it able to spawn more AI would be great ty!

1 Like

thats just all i need in the client?

If you add MORE AI (over the standard 100%), people WILL start crashing within minutes everytime your server gets over 25-30 players, It used to happen on my server, and lowering AI solved this issue, cardinal crashes were very common with high AI values…