[Release] [C#] Five Siren System (Original Code) [UNSUPPORTED]

Five Siren System

What is this?

This is the original* Five Siren System I wrote for DoJRP back in 2020.

*Edited slightly to actually work outside of DoJRP’s script environment.

Why are you releasing this?

I’ve been told there are copies, either leaked or replicates, floating around the internet being sold for ridiculous amounts of money.

Why should I download this?

You shouldn’t, this is just me giving a middle finger :fu: to all the people out there trying to profit off my free work lol. What you should download is TrevorBarns’ Luxart Vehicle Control v3, which is:

• Up-to-date
  • Maintained
  • Has the same features and more.

Will you release more DoJRP scripts?

No.

Does this work out of the box?

No, you will need to edit the code to work with your vehicles.

How do I install this? / How do I use this? / Where can I get support? / Can you make X change for me?

Like I said, I’m just putting this out there to stop people from selling it. I am not providing any support; if you don’t know how to edit it and compile it then I can’t help you.

Does DoJRP own this code?

No lol. I wrote it, and I never signed any legal documents to say I handed over my rights as the author, and so, it’s my code, and I’ll do with it as I please.

Credits:

Proof of Ownership

Expand

Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof

4 Likes

I was also a developer for DOJ and had some experience touching this resource. This is very well made and perfect for any servers who wish to give players control over sirens for the various fleets. Anyone who has even beginner C# knowledge can easily modify this to their liking.

Glad to see you released it Christopher! Great for the whole FiveM community to use.

2 Likes