[Release] Body Damages [PAID][STANDALONE]

does it require a job to check the damages?

No, in both commands (/health and /diagnosis) anyone can use

can another player check another player?

Yes, get close to the player and type the command /diagnosis

I have the same problem than @ZachS2 and @wohlvinc. If the killā€™s from a mp_player the diagnosis doesnā€™t work and I get death unknown. Seems to work properly with AI attack diagnosis.
Any fix?

Let me know about your ESX version if possible.

I tested this script using PlumeESX and there it seems to work correctly, just like in VRP / VRPEX or without any framework on the server, it works normally with IA or mp_player, the script doesnā€™t make that distinction, or at least not mandatory.

The two you mentioned, I tried to help them as much as I could, and then I got no more answers.

Iā€™ll be doing some additional testing to find errors and Iā€™ll let you know.

Thank you for the quick answer.
Iā€™m using ESX 1.1 (Limit ESX version) on onesync and gamebuild 2189 with the latest recommended server artifacts. Let me know if you need more details or if you want me to tried something. Beside that point that need to be fixed, great job on that script!

1 Like

Hi! nice release, im testing it right now and it is working pretty nice, just one question, the license include the permission to use it as dependency in other paid resources? i saw in other scripts diferent licenses for this use, as is normal if other paid resource use it, it would have to include this, because this resource is needed. So ā€¦ the license include this type of use?

1 Like

Glad you liked it and that everything is working correctly :heart:

You can use it any way you want, as long as you put the credits and the link from topic and never include the script inside the other script :wink:

You should edit this, that is NOT TRUE, everything in NUI (js, html and css) is obfuscated/encrypted, so we cant know if it have anything weird in js files. Please change that or delete the obfucation.

If this is the case, the author MUST remove obfuscation and encryption. Paid releases may not be obfuscated or encrypted.

Remove the obfuscated and encryption immediately. Once remove, reply to your topic so we will reopen it.

???

Man, this is the VueJS compilation, in fact, in the html folder you canā€™t see the file, but in all my scripts, I include the source files (src folder VueJS) in it, you can edit and see everything that was done in html.

Friend, think and see all the content of the download link, before posting here and leaving accusing something youā€™re not even sure about, edit your post, because what youā€™re saying is wrong.

The method used in the html is not what people normally use to create their NUI, I used VUEJS, if you donā€™t know, do a search and find out a little more.

All source code must be there.

oh sorry for that dude! my fault! this is disgraceful im working with the built and i completly forgot about the source folder in the link you shared.

Sorry for that.

Question is there anyway to make the person pop up whenever ur shot or get hurt? An example being if Im running around and I get shot the little person will pop up in my bottom right side and then after like 10 seconds it will fade away?

Yes, itā€™s possible. I can do it soon. If Iā€™m not mistaken, the script has a setting that you can activate, when the player dies / incapacitated, the damage information appears automatically.

1 Like

hey sir i was trying to connect to your server but it says Guild not detected please help me

Hi, is there anyway I can modify the script so it shows damage that occurs after death, that way ems can identify when someone has been shot in the head even after they have been killed?

Maybe itā€™s possible, I hadnā€™t thought of that possibility, Iā€™m not sure if the dead ped keeps taking damage, maybe itā€™s possible.

1 Like

Canā€™t download another version than the 1.0.0 from email linkā€¦

No reply from ownerā€¦ I have a version that doesnt work anymore