[Release] Body Damages [PAID][STANDALONE]

Support is by private messages here on the forum or by email.

All the script tests were done on PlumeESX and there were no problems, at least I didn’t identify any. About esx_ambulancejob, at first, just start my script and both work, without any apparent conflict. As I said, at ESX there have been no conflicts so far.

1 Like

Did the version number in the fxmanifest get updated as well? I just downloaded it again via my link and the fxmanifest still stays it’s version 1.0?

Sorry, I forgot to update this number. You can download it, it doesn’t make much difference. :smile:

1 Like

Yea, I was less concerned about the actual number and more just wanting to make sure I had the updated version. Thanks!

1 Like

Im fully calm.
It doesn’t show the damage of the player i just killed, om running vRP 0.5

I sent you a message in private 3 days ago, and until today I have not had an answer, I want to help you, however, you need to answer me and report what is happening … :thinking:

Are you enabled notify_attacker to true on configurate.lua?

so does this mean a player can do /command ID to see the player injuries?

I would like to know too, can EMS check peoples cause of death or do we need to rely on peoples word?

Oh i didn’t see - I have been sick…

I will try and enable, and set the notify_attacker till true.

1 Like

Command /diagnosis close to the player

Yes, there is the command /diagnosis , use it next to a player.

i DMed you.

1 Like

When AI kill me with a gun it shows but when a real player kills me with a gun it only shows up as injuries and cause of death unknow.

1 Like

I sent you a message in private so that I can help you.

Just bought the script and I love it! I would love to see if you were shot in the leg or something you would start limping or something but once your back at 100 health the limp would go away. Good work man this is much worth the $20!

1 Like

Thank you very much. :heart:
Maybe a future update, I can add the animations. :star_struck:

1 Like

Does the script work with es_extended 1.1?

Technically yes. The tests were on PlumeESX

Very nice ma friend

1 Like

Same Problem