[Release] Bluur Car Pack - 110 working car models on Five Reborn (+cars list +handling)

whats the name of the mini car with 1 seat? that shits bugged as hell

hmm, anyone else having a problem with the sultanrs flipping when cornering?

anyway to make this an addon pack?

sheriff - its Peel P50

@topic

Im playing with this pack all time and dont have problems with anything.

I installed a Car Pack to your server after purchase/spawn about 40 cars, lost textures of the city (houses, roads, etc.) please Help to solve the problem

Has anyone got this working with the new ability to stream handling now?

1 Like

The handling is strange on the normal cars, the suspension is crazy

The handling file broke like every car in the game, please fix it before release :slight_smile:

It always seems like when I download this, my server doesn’t pop up anymore and i cant join it… Any ideas??

Which car is replaced for the Peel P50?

Never mind i found out

Hello.

After installing this alot of our users get this error: RAGE error: ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_1

Can someone explain this if you have experience with it?

Hey, Amazing work!
I would love If someone could give me a hand. I wanted to put on my server that cops can use British police vehicles.
But I tried to understand how to do it and cant manage completely I would love for player to use this.

is they a mod to fix the police lights as i get big blue and red squares around the car
thank you in advance

So some of the cars lag out and dont spawn. once the cars do spawn if you on the other side of the map it will tele you back to the spot you click on that car that didnt spawn. most of the cars dont have extras that work with them so the way they spawn is the way you have to keep it.

@bluur When I try to use the pack, it doesn’t work. I am putting the cars folder (resources -> cars) into my resources folder (moving the handling.meta into the cars folder with the __resource.lua file). I then put “start cars” into my server.cfg. and it still doesn’t work. I personally think it might be the __resource.lua because it has nothing inside of it, and i know they are supposed to have some files listed in it. If you can, please help me ASAP!!!

Miljet crashes client.
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Physics validation failed for asset miljet.yft.
This asset is INVALID. Please remove it, or fix the exporter used to export it.
Details: Poly 0 edge reference is invalid. It leads to vertex 465, when there are only 436 vertices.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-streaming-five.dll+4EC60
Report ID: uploaded! (use Ctrl+C to copy)

lol its asking me for a carvariation
??? why

Penumbra - nissan 370z is actually a Ford GT, makes me sad there isnt a 370z :’(

And if I want to change some models, how do I do it, I replaced but does not work, they both were and remained