[Release] bb-queue - Advanced FiveM Queue

bb-queue - Advanced FiveM Queue.

Features:

• Discord roles intergration.
  • Shows who is in queue, with steam nickcname, discord nickname, discord role.
  • Extra roles means extra points while connecting.
  • Fully Customizable.
  • API Connection Options.
  • Discord Logs

Description:

bb-queue is a queue system made for our servers, after spending time with that queue, we've decided to publish it so everyone can use it.

Image | Youtube Showcase:

GITHUB

Developed by barbaronn
Special thanks to daRealSenor

Have FUN!

17 Likes

now, this IS EPIC.

2 Likes

amazing!

2 Likes

I am currently trying to use this and people are getting in as members without having any of the roles in the config assigned to them. What can i do to change that?

“Member” means none, its 0 points. you can change it on the code tho.

1 Like

How would I make it to be 0 points doesnt let you in?

Change line 67 on bb_s.lua:

if memberRoleNames == "" then
	memberRoleNames = "Member" -- REMOVE
	d.done(Config.Error)  -- ADD
	return false -- ADD
end
2 Likes

You are a god :DDD

Awesome exactly what we’ve been looking for and works perfectly!

How to get apilink or apikey

Is there reserved slots for owners/staff, where they can auto skip the line and not wait in queue? I have it where staff/owners skip queue even when the server is full and there is a queue of 10+ people.

The reserved slot in my current queue script allows me to hold as many spots as i need. so server is really 75/80 slots until a staff/owner makes it 80/80

1 Like

Hey i did have a small issue where players would get failed to handshake with server and a error in the logs ill get back to you with the error

Like, you can do it yourself, it’s not so in demand so I’m not going to spend my time on it right now. Shouldn’t be a problem anyways.

Upload the error and ill look into it.

I have an console error:

Should be fixed now.

I look forward to checking this out when I get home from work. Looks solid!

How does the point system work? More points = higher priority?

Actually i tested it. More points is higher priority. and the more roles the player has it adds their points and put them higher
For example staff have 10 points but if they also boost the discord server it can give them an additional 5 points to put them higher then the rest of the staff and it shows their active roles in the queue its really awesome

1 Like

Nice release brother like what you’re doing here good job can’t wait to see more from you, maybe a Queue system that gives you a link to rules and makes you confirm it before you can even connect?

1 Like