[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

How to get spikes to spawn? I click it and it confirms it spawned but shows nothing anywhere

Can somebody help my with this error?

Is RCON absolutely required too use this script?

No, RCON is not required

1 Like

Have you tried reinstalling node.js?

1 Like

hi how do i get this to work with esx_phone the police works great it just doesnt show in the phone for anyone to call id be gratefull for the help thnx in advance

This is a standalone resource , esx has its own police script

yeah ik im was just asking if there was anyway i could get it to work with esx_phone but thnx for the reply

Has anyone else had issues with falling through the map when you visit the armory? I noticed it happens when i go to the armory in Sandy Shores. Seems to work fine in the city station

Is it just me or does this no longer work? Whenever I try to cuff/drag people it says no player around or whatever. Not too sure why.

A fix for this is planned in the next release (estimated release date within 14days) https://github.com/FiveM-Scripts/Cops_FiveM/issues/165

My issue is I cant cuff and/or drag people at all. Like it says no players detected.

1 Like

Hey - I’m trying to implement a panic button for htis script, but im havin ga very hard time looping through every player to simply return a panic button message (I’ve got the message showing up fine) i just need to know how to get a variable to target it to on TriggerEvent("police:notify", "CHAR_ANDREAS", cops, "10-99", false, message) – I have to replace “cops” with the array of every officer.

Did you learn how to add GCPhone alerts into cops fiveM?

We can force them into a vehicle while they appear to be cuffed, but if they press F, they can exit the vehicle uncuffed.

1 Like

Anyone have an installation video for a FxServer? Seems I’m missing something somewere were it starts the Cops_FiveM-1.4.7 but when connecting to the server it cant load the resource. Thanks!

do you have a database?

I just created one, yes. Not sure if it was setup correctly but its there. I do get this error though in the server cmd.

Im most likily doing something wrong. Thanks

Im going to do a fresh reinstall. If you know anyone who maybe has a video on how to set these things up please let me know! Thanks

Alright, so Im not the only one, do you know how to fix this? Thanks