[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

No you can only assign a person to one department.

I recently installed this on my server, adding ‘officers’ to the system works great, the whitelist system works fine, everything…

Except that when an officer goes to cuff someone through the F5 menu (yes, I have tried to stop resource police before, and the F5 menu siezes to appear) and they are cuffed, but they can still move around, but if they click (to melee) they momentarily become uncuffed, where they can proceed to pull out a weapon, and fire, etc…

We can force them into a vehicle while they appear to be cuffed, but if they press F, they can exit the vehicle uncuffed.

Any help regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards in advance.

xampp issue, independent of this resource, try to reinstall xampp, ensure everything in xampp database config files are specifying to host locally (127.0.0.1).

Now if you are referring to the fact that in the logs it says it can’t access the database, ensure that the GHMattiSQL resource is installed, furthermore ensure that the correct database is specified in the server.cfg (make sure it is 127.0.0.1, and make sure your firewall is open for local connections and what not)

Look up the GHMattiSQL resource here on the forums, and there is a guide as to how to install it correctly.

I need help, I wanted to know when you confiscated
Do the guns of a dead man continue with him, when the ambulance revives or uses the / revive?

Hi!

Would this work with the esx police job or would it clash?

Hey @kyominii @THE_4K_GAMER

Can you peak at this pastebin and kinda point me in right direction. Could not load police resources properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated for I am newer and trying my best!

https://pastebin.com/egYqmDNP

Decium,
BPC RP

Is there anyway I can disable the garage and armory without breaking the script?

Hi, I’m new to these type of thing but I have a question: where can I find my db name/user/password/host. :grinning:

Just wondering is this resource supposed to create its own table in the database? because its using the old one from the police system resource and i cannot add a player to a dept or rank

Whenever i cuff someone and drag them they are uncuffed… is there a way to fix it?

Hi i have done everything as said but how do i add the notifications to GCPhone? For a call

hi im wondering if anyone can help me out im doing the add cop thing but im not getting any notification back but not getting any errors either i looked at my database setting and they look right im using zap hosting thnx in advance

ok so i figured out why i didnt get any notification in ghmattimysql config these are my setting for zaphosting

“user”: “db user”,
“password”: “db pw”,
“host”: “your db server name”,
“port”: 3306,<<leave as is
“database”: "db name(same as db user) ",
“connectionLimit”: 10,<< leave as is
“dateStrings”: true<<< leave as is
just thought id help out for anyone having issues with zap database settings

can anyone help me with the custom unifroms please i have the outfits set to true have the required rescources installed but still getting the default unforms thnx in advance

custom uniforms? You mean EUP?

yes when i add a cop i have custom unforms installed but when they go to the cloakroom it loads the default uniforms

When the script starts it should create a table named police

in the daabase ? sorry im new to servers my first time i try myself but sometimes it doesnt work for me lmao… and thnx for the reply

i have the table in my db debt rank 2 with my steam id

Where would one change the position of the police menu?