[Release] [ALPHA] "Arma III" Styled Missions

Discontinued… Please go here for all future updates:

I would like to thank everyone for their help in creating the original resource, and thank @ddraigcymraeg for taking over this project.

Farewell for now!

~ Lance Good :mascot:

19 Likes

Looks good :slight_smile:

wow something original! time to speed up the development of my fsx gamemode
lol

1 Like

Thanks! :heart_eyes:

Pliz post screenshots bro

This will be an awesome edition to our Military RP Server. Can you possibly give us some instructions on the commands?

Now included in Readme.md

1 Like

Thank you!
[20 Characters lol]

Screenshots now included!

1 Like

“Arma III” Styled Missions: Patch v1.2:

Could you make it so the mission info is sent to all clients on the server? Might be able to work it in myself but could be a nice feature to have

That is a great idea! I will be sure to do this in the coming days.

that’d be great! would also be nice to be able to spawn an entity like a cash/money drop to collect in a mission, and also add an option to make the player(s) wanted by the police when the drop is picked up

1 Like

This script is phenomenal! We have already added 5 new missions to it and they are all better than the one before. Changing the weapons and AI is also fun. Awesome work @LGDevelopment!

No Problem!

This script is GREAT! Thank you for your hard work, I look forward to seeing improvements! You really knocked it out of the park.

I really appreciate that!

Any suggestions you may have about the scripts may be received through my discord. (Which is on my profile.)

1 Like

Really awesome stuff man, even on non-mrp servers this is wicked for random events.
Keen to see how you evolve this!

The mrp_missions update has dropped!

Go here to either update or get the resource (v2.2):

Features:

- Capture Objectives.
    - Fight against enemy vehicles.
    - Bug Fixes (Client to Server Side).
    - Configuration Fix.

Have Fun! ~ Lance Good :mascot:

EDIT: Resolved my issue.