[Release] Alert level police

Well a few months ago, to be more exact on November 23, 2019, I spoke to Mr. “Kevin Mitnick” who calls himself a programmer based on the theft and modified other codes. Anyway, I talked to him to ask him why he was selling something that was already there, something that JmGarcia had created and I sent him a video which he has published in his discord as if it were his. Here the test:

Well, we had a little discussion and he just insulted me without me insulting him. I have a copy of the whole conversation for those who want to read it, it is in Spanish, but whoever wants it is at your disposal.

Having said that, here I explain how this system works:

Well, as you all know, every country has an alert level according to the degree of severity, basically this script is that.

How does it work?
1 - You have to be a police officer to activate the alert.
2 - You have to go to the point as it appears in the video to open the menu (You can change the point by changing the strings in the script)
3 - Choose the alert you want to put, write a message and accept
4 - The alert will appear until the eventive, the message instead lasts 5 seconds, the alert and the message appears for all players.

The alert will always be visible even if you renounce the server, since it goes by database, the only way to remove it is by activating the alert from the menu

Requirements:

Mythic Notifications
HB_Notifications

Vídeo:

Dowload:

MEGA:
https://mega.nz/#F!vRcEmawb!l6kvty3hSBxCmDaspYsu1A

GitHub:

3 Likes

Can you please upload the resource to the forums or github?

ready

1 Like

Hey, I wanted to say that I would love to see your video somewhere else too, since the video is for me unavailable and I can’t see it…
Have a good day!

Confirmo, el script está creado por JmGarcia, yo también lo tengo.
Confirm, the script is created by JmGarcia, i have the script.

Drama post.