[Release] Admin UI Spawner Props Objects [PAID]

when u spawn the objects in and do a server restart or new players joins the server no one can see the objects till you restart the script and they all kick in.

1 Like

Just to confirm: youā€™re not talking about the C language, right? Youā€™re talking about the fact that QBCore doesnā€™t use mysql-async, is that it? If so, please confirm that we will send you a version with oxmysql. After we send you this version, the bug mentioned above should be fixed.

yes iam on QBcore :slight_smile: and i am using ghmattimysql :smiley: and fixing that bug would be awesome.
how do i go about getting the new version?

thank you mate

1 Like

Just so you know I purchased it through this account. Thanks

1 Like

We will send you privately :slight_smile:

1 Like

send it to Oky173 :slight_smile:

thank you for your help and fast response

hello, just to clarify will the props stay in game for everyone to see after a restart even if I am not onlineā€¦ I seen above you said " Whenever you enter the server, they will be spawned for you" I would like to set in game props for everyone to see even if I am not online.

1 Like

Yes, props stay in the game even after you log out and are shown to all players. It is important to configure it so that only administrators can create the objects and if you need to, we will help you with that. :slight_smile:

Awesome thank you for quick response, Looks like I will be buying another one from the zenites team.

1 Like

Great ! If you need any help, just contact us :blush:

Hello where do I add my permission check:

RegisterCommand(ā€˜objectsā€™, function( source , args )
local src = source
if QBCore.Functions.HasPermission(src, ā€˜godā€™) then

1 Like

It is in every RegisterCommand
Did you declare the QBCore object at the beginning of the file?
QBCore = exports[ā€˜qb-coreā€™]:GetCoreObject()

If you need, we will help you further to place the verification

is it possible to spawn addon props?

1 Like

Yes, it is possible, but some addons may disappear after a while

Hi, im a noobie, and i donā€™t understand how can i configure it for admin only. I use esx

1 Like

Hello, we will help you in private :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I would like to have help with the permissions too, for ACE perm :grimacing:

1 Like

Hello, we will help you in private too

maby something with a ingame timer. Like spawn a prop when its day time and delete it when its night time.

1 Like

hello, iā€™ve purchased a while back. need help with something. can I get help privately in a pm/dm?

1 Like