mate for the report
for the report
the report

ye i need to do something with my life

On the ESX Version I see on line 45 it says

if grupos.group ~= 'user' then

Do i need to change user to my admin group like

if grupos.group ~= 'admin' then

I love your uploads, its so easy and you include the Stand Alone versions!

Keep doing that! <3

1 Like

No bro, if you do that, group admin cant see the messages, and only users will see, let it like that! :smiley:

@NismoGraphics Thanks bro! :grin:

So is it setup by default to allow moderators see it? Or does it use permission_level if so what is the min permission level?

Yes is setup for every rank! If you have esx and save yours groups ranks in the database! And the column name is “group”!

This means that if your group is diferent from user you can see the report:

if grupos.group ~= 'user' then

This is not working for me. This uses the Permissions System. Meaning if my perm level is 0 & i am a superadmin or admin or mod i can’t see any reports coming in. Is there any way to fix this other then setting all my staff with a perm level of 1?

Maybe I can help you in my discord ?

It works nice mate, this just get by the “group”, the perm level nothing have to do with it…

I joined your discord. I need to change the /reply to

TriggerEvent('es:addCommand', 'reply', function(source, args, user) end, {help = 'Message'})

instead of it being

AddEventHandler('chatMessage', function(source, color, msg) end)
Error running system event handling function for resource hakanozl: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: reports.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (global 'MySQL')
stack traceback:
        reports.lua:10: in function 'getIdentity'
        reports.lua:44: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

on /reply command.

Can you fix this please?

@Cheleber

It would be amazingggg if you could convert this to use ACE perms! That way no one has to add steam IDs and existing ace perms would auto apply. @Cheleber

1 Like

Ok so I realise no-one has replied to here in a while. But I was wondering if anyone knows how I would have it so when reporting someone you have to do /report [ID of whom you are reporting] [reason]?

If someone can do this for me this is would be great

how to disable the essentialmode /report command ?

Easiest way would be to go into essential modes files and change the command to some thing ridiculous you are never gonna use or something like/report2

where i can find the command?